Yogurt cake

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   05/14/2014 3:10 p.m.

This sponge cake is super easy to make, carries integral wheat flour (which is best for us) and no sugar, sweetener is used in place.

Link

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
05/14/2014 3:10 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

I prepare this sponge cake but beaten everything together (without riding the whites about to snow).And obviously with normal flour and sugar but hey, everything is to try it ... my mother did it like me (well like her hahaha) only that instead of sugar used a saccharin and the truth is that it was very rich !!!Thank you!!!^:)^

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/14/2014 9:45 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Of course, surely you have a rhinest!The thing here is that we do it so that those with diabetes can also enjoy it, and we just had to change the saccharin for Stevia, which is more natural and has a texture more similar to sugar;)

You will tell us, thank you very much for your contribution!:)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/15/2014 5:23 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)

Although we can also enjoy those who have diabetes :) :):
) :), at least those who put ourselves insulin, to see if at once we begin to differentiate and do not put us all in the same bag, okays ?????

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2014 5:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I totally agree Prado !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/15/2014 12:09 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Of course, but if it is without sugar, everyone can take it, besides that it is rich the same :) Better prevent it from healing!:)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/15/2014 12:40 p.m.

Well, the same thing ... you want me to tell you, in my opinion not ..... neither the same flavor nor the texture, nor the volume .... in short .....(

DiabetesForo
05/15/2014 1:49 p.m.

By the way, it would not be bad that instead of linking to the blog you would bother you to directly put the recipe in the forum with the explanation of how to do it, it would seem less advertising.Seem to you??????;;)

DiabetesForo
05/15/2014 6:55 p.m.

A question, what do you do not take sugar?Obesity?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/16/2014 4:17 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, it is clear but you take sugar you foresee ... caries !!:))

Enma's profile photo
Enma
05/16/2014 9:02 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

There are many diabetics to take too much sugar, and this helps reduce the amount of sugar they take.Anyway, if you don't like it, do it with sugar, and respect that whoever wants to do it without sugar :)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/16/2014 3:04 p.m.

Well, my mother (diabetics) towards sweets with saccharin and when we got used to us very good (it was also that she was a great cook).I appreciate the recipe in "Light" version because enough sugar has the flour and milk (usual in the sweet) to add more ... also in my case that I lost my mother very young, I am somewhat lost in terms of doseof sweetener (because I don't remember it and because before there was no Stevia).
It also seems good to advertise the blog.What we have to ask for and fight for is for more initiatives like these.Thanks for existing ... kisses to all

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/17/2014 5:41 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thanks to you for your kindness, Nina!Greetings!:)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/19/2014 2:42 p.m.

@Dulcesdiabeticos has no sugar, but still having hydrates ... so for type 2 it is not free consumption either.I say it because it seems that if you have no sugar you can eat half cake!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
05/19/2014 7:27 p.m.

No man no, we always say that it is changed to a ration that we plan to take ourselves, we reduce with wholeA cake piece :)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/20/2014 1:40 p.m.

I have seen this recipe of yugur cake and lemon without sugar and I want to share it with you.It is a homemade recipe and is made without sugar, suitable for diabetics;With all its flavor and sweetness.I hope you like it
Link

Jesus_1964's profile photo
Jesus_1964
06/11/2014 9:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.