New True Brue Glucometer

aranzazuleg's profile photo   11/23/2015 6:06 p.m.

This is the new glucometer that have given me in the SS the TRue I have achieved the TWIST2 version is a very small meter, but my question is as follows:

What number do you have customer service?or what time do they carry?

I have been calling 918845531 to get in touch with them, to see what response capacity they have if the meter is spoiled, and the truth is that I am somewhat crowded because they have not taken it to me.

So to see that you can tell me about the meter, in my health center they have told me that Acu-Chek ceases to exist.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/23/2015 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Are you going to remove it?When?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/23/2015 6:20 p.m.

@Aranzazuleg, because you ask for another meter in your health center, to be calmer ... What pharmacist is it?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/23/2015 6:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They gave me the accu chek instead of the lx glucomen that withdrew it, only one month ago.
What a glycometers disaster there are today.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/23/2015 7:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

What does Chek cease to exist?First news !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/23/2015 9:10 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@regina is from Roche, I will ask that I have endocrine.I find it strange that they told me anything, and mine goes with the bomb.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/23/2015 9:12 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

gemater said:
What acu check does ceases to exist?First news !!
It is still existing, what I have wanted to say is that the SS will no longer finance the strips and only in special cases will give the strips and accu-chek machine.

The girl who seemed to control the matter that children with bomb seemed left her, they left her.But my son will take Bayer compatible with the Medtronic Bomb.

regina said:
@arranzuleg, because you ask for another meter in your health center, to be quieter ... what pharmaceutical is it?of one more nothing that sets that I spend if everyone wanted 2.

Total that looking online the machine is € 30, we go a ca ... machine gada.

Anyway, this is for Aragon, then in each community they will do something else or not.These are the ones who have won the contest this year.

I will call them for the mñn, they are just only 3.

aranzazuleg
11/23/2015 9:51 p.m.

Hello, what I know is that in Aragon those of Accuchack no longer have the service of the strips, x what the glucometers have to change.Only those we carry will continue to distribute since the glucometer communicates with the pump.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
11/23/2015 9:52 p.m.

@Anzazuleg Thanks for the clarification, I understood it badly.
And sometimes we put a jaleo with the pharmaceutical, strips ... etc.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/23/2015 10:21 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

At the other week I will go to the ambulatory and inform myself.I am from Aragon and it is the first news that I have.The other month they told me anything.I like the Nano action, but if they do not supply strips then we will have to change.Let's see if they have for the freestyle glucometer and I would be wide: D

Anaisabel
11/23/2015 11:08 p.m.

I am also from the Nano, Bayer does not convince me anything, now we have the new pump the 640 of Medtronic but still does not convince us ..

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
11/23/2015 11:28 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

anaisabel said:
I will go to the ambulatory next week and inform myself.I am from Aragon and it is the first news that I have.The other month they told me anything.I like the Nano action, but if they do not supply strips then we will have to change.Let's see if they have for the freestyle glucometer and I would be managed: D

Freestyle strips come in individual overflows, quite difficult to open.I bought a box (when I had the free) and kept using another hair meter because it was faster.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/24/2015 3:35 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

To me such a cheap machine to measure glycemia gives me a very bad thorn, but it is what there is, the strips of this machine are half of large and quite weak, but comparing the measurement with the freestyle device it did exactly the same, soIt won't be so bad.

I recommend the mini, they have apparently brought two devices one quite speaking and another of the size of a currency of € 2, so that they give it you have to say that you pass the figures from the device to the computer, PQ is the only differenceApart from the size with the other device and will bring you your own.

I have had some Bayer machine and they have done quite well, but let's see what happens with my son because we still have no new strips and we continue with Acu-Chek, on Thursday we will claim them.

What they had to do is subsidize continuous meters, at least 50%, so they would be more accessible and take them more people to need it.

aranzazuleg
11/24/2015 9:35 a.m.

The free is going great.
When I go to the ambulatory I will tell you what they tell me, that they give me, that I ask, that I claim ...;)

Anaisabel
11/24/2015 10:10 a.m.

Yesterday they speak with them, and they already resolved my doubts.

They work from 9 to 5 and Fridays until 3.

As all have a 48-72 hours shipping service at the machine failure house.

And kindly they sent me another reserve device, they did not give me any problem, they would give me a couple of cases to carry the machine and the software with the cable, but the basic kit that carries the machine.

I was calmer for the attention I received, so very well.:)>-

aranzazuleg
11/25/2015 9:20 a.m.

With that name I would worry hahaha .... I have Roche's and how I have the bomb they keep supplying strips.But they have also given me the other, in case ... I have not opened the box.It seems fatal to me that he decided.Decision of a glucometer or another depends on politicians ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/25/2015 3:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

That is the worst, which are 5 -year concessions, and the funny thing is that the nurse told me that it was the best for that reason was changed, and I ..... Siii of Clarooooo.

Sure that then investigate and that of the company is nephew of ..... if everything works the same here.

With how happy I was with Freestyle's ...

aranzazuleg
11/25/2015 10:42 p.m.

Today I have gone to the ambulatory and I am no longer supplied by strips for the Aviva Nano action, so they have given me the Truesult glucometer and its corresponding strips.
I have asked if they had strips for the freestyle glucometer but do not have them.

Anaisabel
12/01/2015 2:04 p.m.

The name is already behind, but when you see it you fall asses.It is gianteee.And the click I think I don't use the lancetas that I buy.
With how good I was for many years with my nano ¡
In the box he says he expires in 2017. I didn't know they could expire

Anaisabel
12/01/2015 2:14 p.m.

There are times that they put cheap glucometers, which then leave expensive, because many strips are broken .., I do not know if it is the case, but you can put some complaint if it does not convince you ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/01/2015 3:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.