Presentation and question

Marice's profile photo   11/23/2015 9:36 p.m.

Hello, I just entered this forum, a pleasure to greet them.I have type 2 diabetes and I would like to know if there is any diet that could help me.Many grace

Marice's profile photo
Marice
11/23/2015 9:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @Marice, the diet will have to be low in hydrates, but your doctor will have to give it to you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/24/2015 2:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome to the @Marice forum here we have talked a lot about the diet (I copy you Link below), yes, @regina's suggestion is good, you better check it with your doctor.

Here you can see related topics: Link

I recommend this: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/25/2015 3:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much for your region response and also to you fer.I am in medical treatment, but my diet is very small and I would like to expand it because I am always repeating the same meals and this is boring and others do not like.Thank you very much for the links, I will see them.Blessings

Marice's profile photo
Marice
11/25/2015 4:07 p.m.

And so much I have a strict of 1500 calories ... and I put it in me ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 4:59 p.m.

Marice said:
Thank you very much for your regina response and also to you fer.I am in medical treatment, but my diet is very small and I would like to expand it because I am always repeating the same meals and this is boring and others do not like.Thank you very much for the links, I will see them.Blessings
So are the diets ,,, boring ,,, the only thing you can do is search for recipes for internet diabetics, which in some places there are, and give you ideas to make different meals ,,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 5:01 p.m.

You have to take into account the amount of carbohydrates, which are those that are restricted when insulin is not used.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 5:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!I thank you for being here.I would like to know if anyone is using free freestyle in a 24 -month child?How are you doing?

Xsossa's profile photo
Xsossa
11/27/2015 5:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.