Gift strips "Freestyle Opium"

LAZALOP's profile photo   11/26/2015 10:28 a.m.

Hello chic@s.
I wanted to know of someone to wear these strips and go exceptions.
Reason???
As you know, my husband is type II and uses less strips, at first I had the problem that they did not give him a meter or strips, but I changed his nurse and now it is quite the opposite, he gives each "x" time a couple of a couple ofBoxes of 50 units, without any problem.
At this time, I have a box of "leftovers", since it still has another almost whole and will soon give you in May 2016.
If any are you exceed or have to pay them, let me know if I send them to you.
All the best

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
11/26/2015 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You will have to return them with the old meter right?They have made me return.

Anyway, luck you have my father, they don't give anything, neither strips nor machine.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/26/2015 11:05 a.m.

aranzauleg said:
will you have to return them with the old meter?They have made me return.

Anyway, luck you have my father, they don't give anything, neither strips nor machine.

#Aranzaluleg, you understood me badly.

I still have the same meter (my husband), what happens is that every 3 months (approx.) They give him 100 strips and as is type II, he uses few (one a maximum day), then there are always strips for the next time,And now in December they will give 100 again, but I still have an entire box, then, before saying that they do not give the 100, if any do you need, I send them to you.
What you tell me about your father, if he does not have a meter, in the associations, they are provided more economically (it cost me € 10, because I said, at first they did not give it to the S.S.) and the strips and the strips and the strips andLancetas, they also sell them cheaper, at least here in ZGZ.
All the best.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
11/26/2015 11:13 a.m.

Here in Granada TB they give them ,,, 50 units box in the health center, I go when I stay short, but well buy them do not come out very expensive, 2 euros and a half the box of 100 I have that gluucether

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 3:41 p.m.

#Xavi79
You are confused, the strips are not worth € the box, they are worth € 50, you may talk about the lancetas ???.
If it were the price of € 2'50, I would not offer them here, since I get more expensive to send them hehehe.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
11/26/2015 4:15 p.m.

No, Lazalop, is what the box of 100 have cost me, that if with a recipe, I know that the real price is much higher, but with a recipe that is the price at least to me

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 4:32 p.m.

Well, luck #xavi79, here they are given the health center, and if you don't give them for ...... or make short, you have to share them for free in pharmacy.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
11/26/2015 4:35 p.m.

I do not know, how the glucometer was given to me by my header doctor, she has been who has loaded it on the card ,,,, I change the acuttrend that not good for this ,,,, apart my mother is diabeticTB, although less than me and tb are going to load the same strips as me so that we both have plenty ,,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 4:41 p.m.

@Xavi79, will have loaded the strips in the electronic recipe and, hopefully, they will give you 4 boxes per month.
I guess you can take them all together once a month,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 5:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@xavi79, will have loaded the strips in the electronic recipe and, hopefully, will give you 4 boxes per month.
I guess you can take them all together once a month,

I have loaded a box of 100 ,,, three per day are 33 days, and if I need more just to approach your query, it gives me another box of 50 if I needed it

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 5:04 p.m.

Well, to be treatment with mixed insulin, they are very few.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 5:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Well chic@s, if someone needs them that they will have deprived me.
Greetings.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
11/26/2015 5:11 p.m.

regina said:
to be treatment with mixed insulin, they are very few,

That is why I will tell her to be tb my mother and as she tb is diabetic, but that she barely needs to control because she has it much better than me and eats everything 6.3 in the last hemo ... and as Abbott she is going to give meTwo meters ,,, and she had the intention of giving my mother another, I will tell her to load them and so will have 200

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 5:13 p.m.

@xavi79, is you treating an endocrine or just the header?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 5:15 p.m.

And it is not true that it takes more, I have always controlled myself three times a day, before breakfast, before dinner and before bedtime to prevent hypos when sleeping, on the recommendation of the endo

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 5:17 p.m.

regina said:
@xavi79, you are treating you an endocrine or only the head doctor?
Both ,,, although more the header that yes ,,, as I have said previously my header medical is that the one who sends me to the endo, then the endo passes the report to the Header doctor and until the next time that theHead medical sends me to endo, at the beginning of being diabetic if he had quotes with the endo but once it was fully controlled that is responsible is the header who is in charge every year to send me again for there orWhen he sees something weird, he gives me the endo, so how this works here ,,, I tell my doctor the fast and told me that it was not for me ,,, so you see ...He knows me since the age of 8 and I have 36 ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 5:26 p.m.

Well, I think they could improve life with more current treatments.
To us the change of pattern to Lantus and fast, we changed life. But that would have to propose it your endo.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 5:32 p.m.

And another thing ,,, It is not usually wrong much, because except that this time I have had it 9.2 because of mine, all of the previous ones that the maximum that had it is 6.4 the hemo, the mixed should not be such a bad option, the mixed option,Because I have given myself good tributes with her except this time, that the tribute has been with a lotI have what I have never had with 5 degree temperatures ... cold xD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 5:39 p.m.

regina said:
Well, they could improve life with more current treatments.
To us the change of pattern to Lantus and fast, we changed his life. But that would have to propose it to you.Endocrine will certainly consider it to see what happens ... but I already tell you, yesterday I was looking at analysis that I have saved years ago and I have almost always had the hem on 6.3 6.4.I am not to eat because you or chopped ,,, only some pizza from time to time homemade, some shawarma, Chinese food and pasta that I do not get it badly, but well that I will eat them again when I have the hem inYour site ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 9:50 p.m.

Current treatments normalize life more, you can eat normally counting on hydrates, and lower the glucose injecting fast if you are high. It is true that you have to inject quickly every time you eat, but they imitate much better the action of the pancreas.
But, if you have good hemoglobins with your treatment, it is enough.
Anyway, they should inform you of other treatments and let you decide.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 11:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.