Chocolate chocolates

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   05/20/2014 1:43 p.m.

Hello!!Today I leave you a super easy recipe, which becomes quick and is super good!Black sugar chocolate chocolate, although you can do it what you want.

Ingredients
Black chocolate chocolate:
100 g Black chocolate without sugar
2 tablespoons full of almonds in sheets
2 tablespoons full of whole cereals

Steps to follow
1. melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave or in the water bath, if it is in the MichoIt is faster.)
2. Then, throw the nuts and whole grains into the bowl and remove until well mixed.
3. Then choose a flat tray and 2 small spoons, one to fill with chocolate and the other to help put on the tray (I use a plastic or silicone tray since it is easier to take them out later and it is not necessary to use paper from paperoven).We carefully place the mixture in the tray, in tiny portions (the size of the chocolate).You can also use tiny molds if you have, but in this way it is more ‘artisanal’, it shows more than handmade ;-)
4. You leave them in the fridge, wait between half an hour and an hour and the chocolates will be ready, you can take them out and serve or save for another moment.
Easier it can't be!TRUE?In my case, what costs me the most is waiting for them to cool!: P.
Choco - Almend

Here you can see it more complete: Link

Greetings!

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
05/20/2014 1:43 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.