I tell you a little my case

belefe74's profile photo   05/22/2014 6:21 a.m.

Hello!!
I will tell you a little about me, since I had not yet told anything about my story.
I have a sister 3 years younger than me and that he debuted at his ten years, it cost us a lot that he had something that was not known in my house, with roads, syringes and such strict schedules, the truth was a bit disconcerting.
Ten years later in a work control they called me because something had come out in the analyzes and they were going to repeat them, I scared a little but it did not occur to me to think that it would be that.They repeated them twice to make sure because values ​​of 125 and 130 came out, so I went to the endocrine that my sister was going and put me treatment with pills that was great.
I had a little complex because I had very little hair and they recommended a dermatologist "Superbueno" that would remedy my problem and went.I informed him of everything and said: "Ok Don't worry about that" and that when the treatment ended, leave it little by little.What was my surprise when I gave me the click on my finger and 250 up, I called him and said he left him right away.
The endocrine did not give credit to what had happened.
Maybe it would have happened to me the same, but a little later because before going to the dermatologist everything was great.
I was already familiar with diabetes by my sister, so I already knew a little that I was going to change my life.
So if there was no one in my family with this, then we were two years apart.
Now you know something else about me.;)

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/22/2014 6:21 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Welcome to the forum @belefe74, I thank you to share your story, many people here have happened to something similar, the doctors do not usually succeed the first with the symptoms, and even, as in your case, sometimes they are not even so evenconscious of diabetes.

The first time I went to the doctor with diabetes symptoms, I was diagnosed with a combination of allergy and spring asthenia ... Imagine!:) :)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/22/2014 7:01 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you!!
Yes, and surely you would take medications that would upload the glucose more, sure.
My mother.
That was what happened to me: (((

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/22/2014 12:59 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Hi @Belefe74
Well, first of all I know it is very difficult.
My doctors told me that it was on Cushing Syndrome, worse as the pses come out in more than 17 thousand pesos (Mexicans) Cortizol 24hrs, in blood, magnetic resonance with contrast medium, hormanil profile, etc., just my mother meHe could send to do and I will see if I really have Cushing's disease.
I started living the diabetes and not because I had it, but because my dad (q.p.d.) was a dependent diabetic and insulin, apart from the fact that I had suffered from heart attacks and the worst of all had a vice that I also had (I have controlled) wasCoca-Cola addict.It was very difficult to see how my dad wore the strict diet.I felt ugly because everyone at the table eating what we want and taking soda and the super controlled their diet.
Now for problems I also live with this problem (diabetes) and I know how difficult it is and more than anything because apart from all the effort of one, I know that moral support of the people you love most is needed, because sometimes the strongerThat one wants to be, there are things that make us fall.
I am new in all this, just in March I started, but although I just go for two months of 523 glucose that I had and administer 30 insulin units a day, 2000mg of glucophage (metformin) and glibenclamide, todayWith all my effort I already inject 10 units of insulin 1000mg of glycophage and no longer administer the glibenclamide.
My control more than anything has been for change of life, schedules, diet and exercise.
Each body needs a diet, but if you like that it shares mine, my portion table so as not to pass me or compare the portion of one food with another, I gladly do it.

I/I leave my social networks:
YouTube: Link
Twitter: Link @dayCastell
Facebook: Link
Instagram: Link
Blogger: Link
Vine: Link
Mobli: Link

DannyCastell's profile photo
DannyCastell
05/22/2014 10:37 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2
Lantus mañana 10unidades
Galvus met tardes 50mg/500mg
Glucophage noches de 500mg
dieta y ejercicio

Yes, it is very difficult if, a lot.
I'm glad you improved with your effort, because it is the best reward.
Hopefully we were all the same as you, but unfortunately it is not always the case, sometimes
When you try most, things come out and it is not for lack of effort.
You have to continue fighting even if sometimes the forces begin to fail, they must be recovered from wherever

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/24/2014 9:28 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.