Quick climbs after breakfast.

Canti_ara's profile photo   11/26/2015 10:49 a.m.

Hello, I've been with this problem for a while.I use Novomix 50 at breakfast, and I have already tried everything, the thing is that in less than an hour to finish breakfast I get about 200 and I have to get quickly to stop the climb.I have tried to upload it and I am seeing for two or three days, then the same thing happens to me again.I don't know what to do, and I have it with my endocrine

Canti_ara's profile photo
Canti_ara
11/26/2015 10:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Canti_ara said:
Hello, I've been with this problem for a while.I use Novomix 50 at breakfast, and I have already tried everything, the thing is that in less than an hour to finish breakfast I get about 200 and I have to get quickly to stop the climb.I have tried to upload it and I am seeing for two or three days, then the same thing happens to me again.I don't know what to do, and I have it with my endocrine in more than a month: S

Canti_ara
11/26/2015 10:58 a.m.

Well, we are already two ... And he created that in the forum we are a few!Try to put the insulin before, if you will carry a bomb you could play the basal a couple of an hour before and to me the least they upload to me are the cookies of Gullon, some integrals.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/26/2015 11:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

And what breakfasts .... ??In the end everything depends on the amount of insulin and the type of food you eat ..

When I take squeezed natural orange juice, I know that it will get me immediately so I click a little earlier ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/26/2015 1:55 p.m.

A juice?That's all sugar
That envies I have not taken a natural juice for many years ... good ... 8-}

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/26/2015 3:48 p.m.

With fast insulin you can adjust better, with mixed it is more difficult ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 5:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Normally I take it when I'm going to sweat the gym ... #:-S

But the rush of freshly squeezed juice is immediate !!It is better to eat the orange but the juice enters better

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/26/2015 6:17 p.m.

Well breakfast a coffee and 40 or 50 grams of bread ... They changed the mixed at breakfast a few years ago, and so far I had not given me problems.If I upload the units it happened to me that at the time it gave me a descent ... in the end .. a chaos everything.

Canti_ara
11/26/2015 7:20 p.m.

Well breakfast a coffee and 40 or 50 grams of bread ... They changed the mixed at breakfast a few years ago, and so far I had not given me problems.If I upload the units it happened to me that at the time it gave me a descent ... in the end .. a chaos everything.

Canti_ara
11/26/2015 7:20 p.m.

Well, it is rare that with coffee and the bread goes up because the bread is a slow absorption hydrate although and with quick insulin it should not upload much, the mixed I do not know how it works or the rapid proportion it has ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/26/2015 7:57 p.m.

Let's see I got Lantus at noon and they put the mixed at breakfast because the basal did not last until then.

Canti_ara
11/26/2015 8:17 p.m.

It's Novomix 50 has half fast and half slow.

Canti_ara
11/26/2015 8:18 p.m.

For me, mixed insulins are a delay.
Why don't you put the slow night?And if you eat late with the fast food you would have solved it.And if you eat soon then in the afternoon with the snack itself you put you fast.You are not an idea, but you know each one we have our tricks and the doctor is always the most suitable to advise.

Anaisabel
11/26/2015 9:17 p.m.

@sigsauer, people tell me: When you give you a downturn, take advantage and take a natural juice.When I have a downturn I do not want to take the polishing and Ale to squeeze :)) and of course go buy the oranges at that time then Tampico :))

Anaisabel
11/26/2015 9:20 p.m.

I had not fallen into the Lantus, if you put it at noon possibly at breakfast you are almost nothing in the reserve because you will have already read here that it does not usually endure 24 hours a day ..

@Anaisabel ha ha ha, very good.I take orange juice almost every day that breakfast at home: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/26/2015 9:31 p.m.

But packaged juices are also worth .eh?
To my daughter is what best takes away the hypos. A glass of peach juice, climbs 50. Clavadito.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/27/2015 12:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, yes of course they are worth, but it is not the same;)

Anaisabel
11/27/2015 11:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.