To reflect ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   11/27/2015 11:15 p.m.

That a system to gain quality of life is the gift that makes the most illusion to a girl, to the point of making him cry with emotion ... he should make everyone reflect.: ((: (((

Link

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/27/2015 11:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What are @con_q_de_quimica, needles?
The health managers would have to see this ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2015 2:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think it was free, right?

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/28/2015 3:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Yes, it's free

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/28/2015 3:42 p.m.

The reflection is that this girl should have the possibility of having an MCG with alarms and a bomb from day 1 of her diagnosis, totally paid for the SS.

This should not have to depend on the purchasing power of the parents.What anger ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/28/2015 4:22 p.m.

artories said:
The reflection is that this girl should have the possibility of having an MCG with alarms and a pump from day 1 of her diagnosis, totally paid for the SS.

This should not have to depend on the purchasing power of the parents.What anger ...

Exactly, children should at least have the possibility of having a continuous meter with alarm.It is a shame that is not done but I think that in any country, not even the richest do it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/28/2015 4:27 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 but our health has always been a worldwide reference.Surely it is a money bleeding, but at least a serious study could be done on its viability ...

I get my soul to think of a newly diagnosed young child and his parents.Not everything should be just a matter of money.

And the bombs, I already tell you that at least in my hospital in Madrid, they offer them as the one that offers you some skewers in the bar, telling them that I do not want to see a bomb or in paint and they insisting.And the spare parts of a pump and the rent of that pump is all expensive, like any mcg or more.

What happens that Medtronic will have them well hunted and with good commissions, as will have them shortly Abbott, so clear.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/28/2015 4:43 p.m.

I cannot agree more! Also, if the MCGs were facilitated by the diabetics (understanding type 1), surely many less people would need the bomb.Children and adults should be treated with the best scientific advances by the Public Health System, after all, those sabblazos with taxes are supposed to put us.
In our particular case, I have had a really bad thing seeing how my girl had 24 hypoglycemia in a single day, which to top it did not presume symptoms until I was at 040 or 030 and I could not buy an MCG.Luckily his family bought the Dexcom and with the help of mine we are buying the sensors.But my soul falls to the ground when I think how many families will be going through the same thing that I passed and they have no chance of helping their loved one.
From there I seem excellent news that in Andalusia begin to subsidize free for this next year, it is sure that it is a brutal improvement in the quality of life of many diabetics and their relatives, no matter how much we can put all the"Peros" we want.

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/28/2015 5:01 p.m.

I think the problem is that a serious study has not yet been done.
Income and long -term complications are very expensive for social security, and if MCG can avoid them, they should value it.Patients would earn quality of life and SS could save money.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/28/2015 7:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.