{'en': 'Juan Osorio suffers from diabetes', 'es': 'Juan Osorio padece diabetes'} Image

Juan Osorio suffers from diabetes

fer's profile photo   12/04/2015 9:23 a.m.

This afternoon Juan Osorio offered a press conference to present to the cast of his new soap opera "Dream of Love", which will be starring Betty Monroe and Cristián de la Fuente.

He explained that it is an original story that will play current issues as will address the issue of diabetes, a disease that was diagnosed a few weeks ago.

"It was very difficult, I went to see the Virgin and thank God, and that spirituality and that faith, today I am sitting here, with all the desire to work, as if it were my first novel, as if it were my first chance and forI play the issue of diabetes in 'Dream of Love', because I just lived it in a forceful way.declared.

Therefore, melodrama is dedicated to the Virgin of Medjugorje, or Virgen de la Paz.This will start broadcasts in February 2016.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/04/2015 9:23 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.