Delicious homemade custard with cookie without sugar

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   06/02/2014 2:30 p.m.

Hello!

Today we leave you a recipe of a classic: homemade custard.Here we will see how to do them with cookie and cinnamon, and without sugar;)

Ingredients:

30gr of cornmeal
3 egg yolks
1/2 liter of milk
1 lemon skin
A cookie for every custard
Ground cinnamon (to taste)
Sweetener (to taste)

Steps to follow:

1. In a bowl we throw the cornmeal with a little cold milk to dilute it.We remove until we get a homogeneous mixture.

2. Add the yolks to the mixture while we begin to beat with the help of a fork or blender.

3. On the other hand, we put a saucepan on the fire with the rest of the milk, the lemon bark and the sweetener.We stir well until it begins to boil, at which time we have to turn off the fire, and incorporate the mixture we had in the bowl.

4. Let's go to mix and beat everything until it looks good and put it again on the fire until it starts to boil, while removing so that it is very thick.

And,! Ready!, I just need to put them in the fridge for 20 minutes, divide in individual containers the custard and decorate them with cinnamon and cookies.
Ready to eat!: D

The complete recipe, with photos and everything, you can see here:
Link

I hope you like it, you will tell me!:)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
06/02/2014 2:30 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.