Duration Dexcom sensors

anallabres's profile photo   06/05/2014 8:17 a.m.

Hello everyone,
Last Thursday I put on the first Dexcom sensor.This morning he has told me that I must replace the sensor within 5 hours.To those that the sensor lasts so much, it means that it does not tell you that until the past 12-15-17 days?When you tell you that, to mark at the time it indicates?
Thank you

anallabres's profile photo
anallabres
06/05/2014 8:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello ... indeed the Dexcom will tell you that you have to replace it every 7 days.Well, when I finally tell you to change it, you start sensor again, that is, as if you had changed it, but you have not done it.Will continue to work.How many times can you do this?There are people who do it once and a couple of days, in my case, I can always do it 2 times (the safe one normally changed it), there are people -Afortunados-As- that 3 times, some 4 ... and I thinkthat more than that weird, although occasionally it can be possible.Nor do you think that it will always be the same, one may last for 3 weeks, and another 1 and little ... it depends on many things, own sensor, position -they last me on the right side of the belly thatThe left, and also, makes me better-sweat and sports, etc ...

Greetings, and I hope you are of those who double him ... with what they cost.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/05/2014 10:11 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thank you very much Pablo!I already thought I would have to change this afternoon.
Greetings!

anallabres
06/05/2014 11:31 a.m.

We have been 31 days .....

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
06/05/2014 12:35 p.m.

I am very happy to know .. I put it in my left arm without any aposty on ...
I just gave him to restart, to see how he goes.
Greetings

anallabres
06/05/2014 2:33 p.m.

The Apity, when he begins to take off his, do you put on him because I do notice that the better he is fixed, the more it is half unfarming, he starts to leave ???And I die before.
To me the one who has endured me the most, have been 32 days

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/05/2014 4:26 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.