Aquaerobic

belefe74's profile photo   06/05/2014 12:53 p.m.

Hello!
I have a question about the exercise inside the water.
Has anyone done something?
I am thinking of going to Aquaerobic classes this July, but it seems a long time for a long time without it even if I exercise, right?

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/05/2014 12:53 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Good I have a bomb and I recommend that you try the first day to simply remove it and do it when you finish death and if it has been too the next day, put on a ball just when you disconnect it for example ... I also take the other day that they sell coversAquatic but I don't know where :) I hope it helps you

otti's profile photo
otti
06/05/2014 2:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Eh forgiveness haha ​​is measuring no death haha ​​the scheme came the corrector on the keyboard;)

otti's profile photo
otti
06/05/2014 2:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In my case it is not Aquaerobic but when I go to the gym I always take away my bomb and I am without it 1.30h approximately.Sometimes even 2h and then I measure me and I am almost always between 80-120.Everything is to try it, as Otti says, and it depends on how the first day you can correct or use another method (aquatic covers, if there are).

Recently this post on diabetic accessories opened, maybe help you: Link

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
06/05/2014 3:07 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Thanks for your advice.
I have never removed the bomb even for the gym, I take a temporary basal, and see that I move, I am up to three hours, so I think that if it will be a long time without a bomb.Once in summer I have put the three -hour disconnection guidelines but take, hypoglycemia, so I asked.
Nor do I think that a big climb, right?
I will try to see what happens.And scheme the safe cover that they are gives me a little insecurity because the water gets everywhere.
From here to Julio I will think what to do.
Greetings.;)

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/06/2014 5:56 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

I went to matronation with the little one, come on.Sport Sport 0 Patatero ... and disconnected it, and at the time again connect and put me half unity and perfect.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/06/2014 11:02 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

It is true, this week I have gone every afternoon to the pool to swimming courses with my little one and it has gone well, I had never removed it for so long.
Thanks girls.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
07/05/2014 10:17 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.