Lantus

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/06/2014 5:49 a.m.

Good I have a problem, I click Lantus at night before going to sleep.I put myself with values ​​close to 100 and I usually eat a Maria cookie (half a ration) and if not as nothing.And soil dawns with 300 and the curious thing is that at 1 -2 in the morning I am fine.I upload my lantus? I think so but I would like to burn you would advise a little
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/06/2014 5:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, before taking action, and especially the guidelines that the doctor dictates to you, I would try to do more controls at night, at more advanced time, about 5 or 6 in the morning, to better learn your evolution.
It is very common, and it happens to me, that I go to bed with a measurement and I always get up above 20 or 30 points.But this figure will be acceptable, but from 100 to 300 it seems to me an exaggeration to attribute it to that phenomenon called Alba.The truth is not much, unless you have eaten an hour or two before (more than the cookie, of course), and the climb occurs as a result of dinner, but of course, until dawn there are many hours.With measures of 100 before bedtime, climbing the Lantus can be delicate, by risk to some drop.Maybe it was good to change the time too ...
I insist, make it aware of the doctor, because it is a lot of difference and snowl too high.
Good luck and tell us how you evolve.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/06/2014 10:08 a.m.

Well, you look like Lantus.What time do you click?What time do you get up?I would do an analysis at 2 and another at 5, let's see what happens ... and if that goes up a ... then 2 .... so you are fine

tica's profile photo
tica
06/06/2014 10:59 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

The same thing happened to me and although my endocrine is not very common, I choose to distribute the Latun in two doses, one in the morning and another at night.But first do some more control at 4 or 6 and somers talk to your endocrine to have decides.

joana's profile photo
joana
06/06/2014 2:27 p.m.

It seems clear that you lack Lantus how do you get to dinner?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2014 3:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What do you lack? It can be an excess of Lantus just ... I don't eat the cookie and look for 3 days what values ​​you have, maybe at that time (after 3 am) you lower the sugar so much so that your contracted body andGlucose raises you or that is simply the effect of dawn ...

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
06/16/2014 2:42 p.m.

Find TMB about growth hormone, I don't know your age and how it works but it is a hyperglyceminating hormone that acts at night

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
06/16/2014 2:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.