Personal presentation

GreenQ's profile photo   06/11/2014 1:57 p.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Fernando, 51 years, and a couple of weeks ago, when I did my annual studies (I am cardiac 6 years 2 stems and hypertensive), it turned out that now I also have diabetes (for now type 2).
If you take a doubt, I still do not leave my astonishment and I feel confused.
While in this couple of weeks I have read and consulted with a professional, I remain in absolute ignorance (read confusion), on the subject.Is my position understood, right?
I have dropped templates, spreadsheets and programs (AIDAS), to keep control of my measurements, using the ACCU-CHECK PERFORMA meter (bring the puncher).
In particular, record in all media (even on paper), but my greatest interest focuses on some other soft.
Navigating, I found another option, Copilot, but it's in English and I don't understand anything.
I tried to lower it from Abbott's website but the link is broken.Does anyone know where I can download it in Spanish?
It would be very helpful and of course my thanks!

Greetings to all!

Fernando.-

GreenQ's profile photo
GreenQ
06/11/2014 1:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you know how to take the situation as well as possible.
I can't help those website for diabetics.I declare myself enemy of all this;I do not doubt that there will be those who come good, but of course they seem to me loss of time.
My humble advice is that it is not necessary to resort to so much "technical."You can point in a simple sheet of paper your daily measurements, in case you have interest, but in the end, it will be the glycosylated average of the quarter, after the corresponding blood test, which will tell you with certainty as you have your diabetes controlled,
And for that control, follow the doctor's guidelines, be rigorous with the medication, eat what corresponds, make an ejercio ... there are no more secrets than those.
Greetings and we expect new news of yours.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/12/2014 4:58 a.m.

Welcome

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/12/2014 3:53 p.m.

Miguel, thanks for the tips.
It is true that not everyone is good, but seeing a graph gives you a quick screenshot of the situation.

Greetings.-

Berny: Thank you x welcome!

GreenQ's profile photo
GreenQ
06/12/2014 4:21 p.m.

There is an application for the mobile called Ontrack.There you can put the values ​​of glucose, weight, tension, medication ... (whatever you want, it is not necessary to be everything) and you are making graphics.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
06/12/2014 5:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.