Grateful

Ainhoa's profile photo   12/10/2015 2:01 p.m.

Hello everyone

I have long read this forum, and I have learned many things in it, without a doubt, sharing experiences is the best help and being able to express common concerns is a great comfort.My daughter Ana is a diabetic since I was two years old, now she has fifteen.We have finally achieved, finally, to put the insulin bomb, and it carries with it some more than two weeks ... now we are adjusting basal, recalculating ratios, learning to handle with it but with great enthusiasm for being able to have moreflexibility and avoid or at least reduce night hypoglycemia ... thank you very much for being there, for sharing your life and feelings.People who do not have this problem do not always understand our concerns ... or think that we exaggerate, or overwhelm you with a lot of advice that, no matter how well -intentioned that they are, they do not help you much.Sometimes the best help is simply listening to you.Well, a hug to everyone.I have written a roll that I do not know if you will be well understood at all but it is that with my mobile I do not manage very well to write

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/10/2015 2:01 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I am with you @ainhoa, I will never have enough words to thank what all the people of this forum have helped us and are helping us.I just hope that one day I and my daughter can do the same.
And with respect to the advice of people more of the same ..... just happened to me last Friday, we gathered a group of friends, with the typical conversations of all this.Upon arriving home I received a Whatapp from one of them, telling me that I only felt anger and pain, for not knowing how to help me with all this, I replied that with only the words I had sent me I was already helping me, that this is difficult to findto a person who at least tries to understand or get the idea of ​​what all this entails and for what the parents are happening,

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/10/2015 2:47 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Jo that yes, Rocío ... how hard it is ... It hurts each one of Ana's little and great sufferings, she saddens that this ballot has touched her in the raffle that is sometimes more or less bearable but inSometimes is overwhelming and eats almost all the space, occupying each conversation, every thought ... I usually try to be firm and normalize the best I can, and that everything is something "natural", that becomes strong and resolutive and neverIt self -demonstrates ... but I have gray days in which I am afraid of time and I think of those battles that will have to fight and in which I will no longer be by his side ... Anyway, there are days of those of thoseTontorrones in which you need to release these concerns with people who share them and understand you.In general I am very positive and I am proud of my daughter, because she is the bravest person I know.A hug!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/10/2015 3:10 p.m.

DT 3

Just tell you that everything is improving over time and that it will bequeathed a day that you will live again very quiet. And your daughters too.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/10/2015 6:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much @regina, I value each of your opinions a lot, you and Velia seem true wells of wisdom and I have learned a lot reading your participations.That is to stand out to you, although there are a lotMaster in diabetes and sports... My daughter debuted more than thirteen years ago and we are tanned both, we have already passed several stages, I have tried to do my best, with more or less success according to the moment and she has always been a soap.This summer, trying to locate opinions of diabetics with bomb to load data and reasons that wield in the consultations, I was lucky to find this open window.Since then I feel more understood, better informed and always accompanied, and I can help my daughter better.A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/11/2015 5:33 p.m.

DT 3

@Ainhoa ​​hahaha thanks !!!!!Well this is a big family to help each other.
We all have to tell our experiences because for what for some it is obvious to others it is unknown to us.
Well I commented that this Sunday I do my first half marathon?After a year of struggle and two fat injuries, Jajajaj.
And then several follies by bike road and mountain.
What is clear that none are happy to carry it on, but as a good psychologist friend says we have to see parts that help us not to occupy our life only diabetes.
A hug

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/11/2015 6:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Uyyy talk about bombs?Do you want me to comment on the bombs?Hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/11/2015 6:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The truth is this of diabetes is to live it not to tell it what parents suffer seeing a child to puncture

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
12/12/2015 12:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning and mood tomorrow with that half marathon @jconegar !!!Getting challenges and always having something aware of doing is the best way to stay alive.I will ask you to the Fire Bomberil by the bomb, for the moment it is very happy, although sometimes it has inexplicably high values ​​that make you doubt whether the tapancillo that connects the catheter to the reservoir is well closed or escape by some place ... is thatThat turning until Klik does not see it very precise ... sometimes as when turning to the right it passes from thread and makes klik-klik ... hehehe in the end it bullged mine.My daughter says I'm a bit agonies.That you have all a great weekend;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/12/2015 8:48 a.m.

DT 3

Welcome to the @Ainhoa ​​forum, they are messages like yours that motivate us to keep the forum in progress, thanks to you and your words!;)

Ask what you need, share what you know and help other people with diabetes!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
12/12/2015 9:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.