Advances in diabetes

BanHop's profile photo   06/14/2014 10:24 a.m.

Good, to see I have currently bought a Dexcom G4, and has given me to look at what improvements were in diabate things, and I have met some that are supposed to be or will be.

Link

I leave the link.Actually there is everything, in principle they are little machines to connect to the mobile phone and not have to go with the glucometer.The "Dario" is a whole in one that looks very good, I don't know if you know if it is already or will be.Then there are those who connect through the Jack port of the mobile or the charger, which I do not know if they can be acquired.And finally there are a couple of bracelets that come out there that apparently measure your glucose without having to bring patches like Dexcom.The one that puts diabetes Sentry looks good.

Then I know that there are also two iPhone, which are the IHealth and Ihealth Align (apparently this is about to leave), for Android there is another that is 2in1 smart glucomete that is like the Ihealth Align but less cool.

Do you know if any of these things can be acquired now?And most importantly, in the case of those who have to put reactive strips, where are those reactive strips buy?Would they prescribe them here in Spain?Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/14/2014 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What little plays I see you in advances huh hehe

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/17/2014 5:45 a.m.

The 2in1 is for iPhone, not for the rest of smartphones

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
06/17/2014 9 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Well, having that is in the PlayStore:
Link

For me that also works with Android.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/18/2014 6:57 a.m.

Banhop said:
What little plays I see in advances eh hehe

That article is from 2013 and everything that is "new" we already talked about in this forum at the time.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/18/2014 7:22 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Already, if I know that it is not, they are any something new, but it was in case someone is using it or knows if it can be acquired in Spain or can be prescribed by social security.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/18/2014 7:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.