Needles, bruises, wounds ...

Laire's profile photo   06/16/2014 4:58 p.m.

We are on July 18 and I am ashamed

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/18/2014 6:55 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Hello.

I have been able to try other needles, Novofine 31g 6mm.Can anyone tell me if they sell them in Spain and how much do they cost?
They are great, they do not hurt anything at all and click great ... after weeks clicking on me about 4-5 times a day with the Insupe, it has been like seeing paradise hahaha.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/20/2014 6:28 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

I wanted to consult, to see that you think the dilemma I have.

A relative of mine is always going to the health center for needles, lancetas, etc. For me.The last time they gave 2 boxes of needles of 2 different brands.One was the braun omnican fine of ¡¡¡12mm !!!And the other was the 5 mm BD.

They told him that if I was not very fat, that if I wanted on the next time they would give me the 5 mm BD.Until there everything is good, 12 mm are a soup needle and the 5 mm does not even miss pinches.

What does not fit me is that you say that the BD does not harm, it is the best of the best and such, because the BD does more than omnicen fine.

I don't know if the BD you speak of (the microfine) is the same as I have.My box puts Thin Wall (fine wall) that they say is the best, but does not put any microfine.Here is the microfine:

Link

that you can compare it with the photo that I upload you.

They have to go for more needles and I don't know what to do, trust my sensations or general opinions about the brand.In any case I would take the omnican fine but short

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/30/2014 3:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And the omnican of Braun adjusts you well in the Humalog ball ???Because I threw half an hour to curl it and that after having tried 2 or 3 before, in that of Lantus without problems.
Check well that insulin comes out purging the ball because many were obstructed.
The 5mm BD that they give in my ambulatory, is like the 1st box you have put, not like the ones you say they give you to you
Why don't the 8 mm micro-fine BD prove, 31 g ???Neither 5, which is used more for children nor that of 12, that you are going through ..
Ask it in the outpatient

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/30/2014 5:03 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

To me in the health center, Braun 8mm, and I have ever had to buy at the BD pharmacy (the price difference was quite a lot ... Braun 50 euros, and BD 23 euros).As a needle I like the Braun more, although I put the paste that it does not come with a plug.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
07/30/2014 5:07 p.m.

gala said:
And the omnican of Braun adjusts you well in the Humalog ball ???Because I threw half an hour to curl it and that after having tried 2 or 3 before, in that of Lantus without problems.
Check well that insulin comes out purging the ball because many were obstructed.
The 5mm BD that they give in my ambulatory, is like the 1st box you have put, not like the ones you say they give you to you
Why don't the 8 mm micro-fine BD prove, 31 g ???Neither 5, which is used more for children nor that of 12, that you are going through ..
Let them ask in the outpatient

Use Lantus and Novorapid and co -crowd perfectly.I think I remember that before they gave me the BD in a blue box, but I cannot assure it.The truth is that until now I had not had problems.It has been when trying the 5 mm BD.

DiabetesForo
07/30/2014 5:19 p.m.

Mimbek said:
Me in the health center I give me Braun 8mm, and I have ever had to buy at the BD pharmacy (it was quite the price difference ... Braun 50 euros, and Bd 23euros).As a needle I like the Braun more, although I put the paste that it does not come with a plug.

Well, strange, the Braun comes to me with a plug plon.

What a rare thing, they are the same brands and it seems that we talk about totally different laboratories.Is rrraro, rrraro, rrraro ...

DiabetesForo
07/30/2014 5:21 p.m.

Yeah??Well, they have never given them with a plug.Right now I don't have the box, because when they give them to me to a boat and shoot it ... but when I have it I will take a photo.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
07/30/2014 6:40 p.m.

The 12mm Braun if they bring a plug, green, are those of 8 that do not bring it, I have used the 2. in which they curled bad is in the Humalog Kwikpen of Lilly, in the Lantus, Levemir, Novoflex and ApidraWithout problems

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/30/2014 6:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hi Laire, I've been out for a few days and now I'm upset, you'll see there are methods to help mitigPut your hand or temper the area for a while before clicking so that the skin "softens" is not the expression but I hope you understand me and it is easier to inject.

Greetings to all

Ana Mari

Ana55Maria's profile photo
Ana55Maria
08/02/2014 5:33 a.m.

Joseludi said:
I wanted to consult, to see what you think I have in hand.

A relative of mine is always going to the health center for needles, lancetas, etc. For me.The last time they gave 2 boxes of needles of 2 different brands.One was the braun omnican fine of ¡¡¡12mm !!!And the other was the 5 mm BD.

They told him that if I was not very fat, that if I wanted on the next time they would give me the 5 mm BD.Until there everything is good, 12 mm are a soup needle and the 5 mm does not even miss pinches.

What does not fit me is that you say that the BD does not harm, it is the best of the best and such, because the BD does more than omnicen fine.

I don't know if the BD you speak of (the microfine) is the same as I have.My box puts Thin Wall (fine wall) that they say is the best, but does not put any microfine.Here is the microfine:

Link ;id=31874

that you can compare it with the photo that I upload you.

They have to go for more needles and I don't know what to do, trust my sensations or general opinions about the brand.In any case I would take the omnican fine but short

Well they have given me needles of the BD brand (as well as those in the photo) but 8 mm and have nothing to do with the same 5 mm.They don't hurt anything.Can anyone understand it?The same needle model and that hurts the 5 mm and the 8 mm nothing at all?

DiabetesForo
08/07/2014 3:20 p.m.

My first box was BD 8mm and the following ones already insupe 8mm and 6 mm both in Castilla La Mancha and in Madrid.They are of worse quality and some are folded when they take them out of the skin;At first I thought it was my skin, but no, it is the reduction of metal composition of the needle.

I get bultitos, bruises, red signals, etc .... I am testing with thrombocid to reduce its effects for the summer operation.What has been worse lately is that the rapid insulin is brightened and I have chosen to put it in the buttocks that the Moratones are not seen.:))

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 11:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.