Survey on Diabetic Focused

Ar_r's profile photo   06/16/2014 5:44 p.m.

Good morning, we are students and we are developing a service that offers special products for diabetics.In our project we have identified that diabetes patients who are willing to take care of their health through specialized products for them.Our "sugar -free" project aims to be a concentrated and dedicated store for diabetic people making the purchase of various types of customers more efficient.

Link

Thank you very much for your time :)

Ar_r's profile photo
Ar_r
06/16/2014 5:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I tell you my experience a bit.

It turns out that they told me when I debuted in type I diabetes to avoid certain sugars.Which is not life, so after a few years they recommended that I not live for the diabates, to make my normal life and eat what I had to eat.

When I avoided bad sugars, since I didn't know what I went to the subject, I bought "sugarless" food, and what do you want me to tell you, that in general the majority is a hoax, since what change is glucose for another sugar, and the value of blood sugar rises equally and you think you are doing well.

If you are going to put a food website for diabetics, I recommend that they do not have carbohydrates, or that it has a much lower amount, because at least in my case, if they give me a "normal" cookie that uploads 1 unit ofHC and another "without sugar" that uploads the same or more, because I eat the normal.

Sometimes for example I get sugar because I want to chop between hours and I find almost anything that can eat and that sugar does not rise, and day after day it is very difficult, and sometimes then itchs.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/17/2014 5:44 a.m.

Normally "sugar" products carry flours and fats., And kos hydrates must be taken into account the same.
With insulin you can eat everything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/17/2014 6:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am totally agree with them.In the market there is a serious error to the labeling (suitable for diabetics) that is totally a lie.There are up to jams labeled like this.When the fruit itself has hydrates.We are not allergic to refined sugar !!!
We have k take into account all carbohydrates (and that tmb are sugars ... flours, rice, pasta ...)
What would be great is to make products under hydrates that way we could reduce our insulin doses.I am now in my last stage of pregnancy and I have had problems with my diet because of the insulin increase K I have experienced.So I have had no choice but to limit the hydrates very much in some meals.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/21/2014 4:13 p.m.

Congratulations Anna.For when the baby (or baby)?Is it the first?Well you will tell me ... I wish you a short little while (in childbirth).Achuchones

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/20/2014 4:43 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.