{'en': 'Diabetics in Cadiz ????', 'es': 'Diabeticos en Cadiz????'} Image

Diabetics in Cadiz ????

mirian90's profile photo   06/20/2014 1:44 a.m.

Hello!

Anyone from Cadiz?

I do not know just people from Cadiz Diabetica and I would like to know even through this forum and share disease information.:)

Greetings,

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
06/20/2014 1:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.I am from Algeciras.

Botiscafo's profile photo
Botiscafo
06/28/2014 11:49 a.m.

Hello forgive for taking to answer how do you carry it?Happy my name is Mirian

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
03/10/2015 12:15 a.m.

Hello.I am from Jerez.Lada diabetes for 6 months.But I live in England

juanp78's profile photo
juanp78
06/15/2019 7:58 p.m.

I am still from algeciras @botiscafo 🤟🤟😁

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/16/2019 1:47 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

I am still from algeciras @botiscafo 🤟🤟😁

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/16/2019 1:47 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Here you will also, but it is my partner who has type 1.

Foxandxss's profile photo
Foxandxss
06/20/2019 12:37 p.m.

I'm from Ubrique, DM1

alejandrito's profile photo
alejandrito
06/20/2019 12:58 p.m.

Of the neighborhoods

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/21/2019 1:05 a.m.

Good I am from Cádiz, I take this opportunity.I am Nono de Cadiz, Diabetes Lada, Ultima Glico 6'3, currently Toujeo 30und and for a few days Fiasp.I do sport toooodos the days and try to bring the story of rations dw the best possible way.Greetings to everyone

NonoDeCai's profile photo
NonoDeCai
06/22/2019 9:05 a.m.

nonodecai said:
good I am from Cádiz, I take advantage to see myself.I am Nono de Cadiz, Diabetes Lada, Ultima Glico 6'3, currently Toujeo 30und and for a few days Fiasp.I do sport toooodos the days and try to bring the story of rations dw the best possible way.Greetings to all

Hello, I am from Jerez but I live in England.They diagnosed me in January.
Since when do you have lada diabetes?They sent you insulin from the beginning?
I started with 7.5% and let carbohydrates and have a strict diet accompanied by exercise and walks without insulin.My last 5.2 glyc in June.
Before starting the diet I ate a paella and put me to 295, so stopped eating rice, pasta, bread and sweets.
I would like to know if you know someone who is lada without insulin.
Thank you so much
Greetings

juanp78's profile photo
juanp78
06/23/2019 11:49 a.m.

I am from Cadiz
I've been realizing that I don't control anything.My last hemo in 9, but from the Free2 and the forum I think I am reeducing.Greetings

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/14/2021 6:55 a.m.

Good, I from Jerez

marine's profile photo
marine
04/14/2021 8:33 a.m.

Ahh what envy !!
As I miss the beach of Zahara and the shrimp pancakes of San Lucar.Among other things!What good memories.

Well changing the subject ...

@anaviday with the help of the sensor and controlling the carbohydrates that you should lower your hemoglobin.Also avoid fried.I know you do very well, but they also affect us.If you control the amount that you take carbohydrates and even if you go out to walk (I have discovered that walking after eating, even if it is only half an hour it helps us a lot) just with that you should improve a lot.Well and it's for your good.

Sometimes people do not realize the long -term risk of having high blood sugar.And then it's late.Avoid it.I saw people in the hospital with leg amputations.Very impressive.When asked they told me that it was the result of having uncontrolled diabetes.Others have very serious vision and even loss of vision.And then there is no remedy.

Take it very very seriously.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/14/2021 3:28 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I try to take it seriously ... but I have been badly advised.
From echo since I have the free and I am learning here, it will be great I suppose k on the 22 k I do the new analysis of glycosilada I will have lowered minimum to 7 ... I will tell you.
In another order of things I have done sports for more than 10 years 6 times a week with medium or high intensity according to the game since I play the paddle.And I have also been doing adventure sports of Echo El Pxmo Domingo I return to it.Also walking along the beach every time he fits without problems.I really like the drport and I do it with a lot of assiduity.

As soon as eating fried ... it is not something k coma or by ace.Moreover ... My problem is that as evil, the relationship of hydrates and the ratio I am learning here.I get off and then up. I have never trained me diabetologicly speaking.And that I think is vital.
Much to tell of these 30 years that there was not even the knowledge that there is now or the advances ... and I have gone to my ball with random knowledge.But well it's never too late.

Postscript.
Today my health for now does not prevent me from making anything absolute.

Thank you, I will continue reading here and learning as much as possible.

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/14/2021 6:03 p.m.

Brilliant !:)
You will tell us.
Yes, it is a big problem that did not teach well to count the rations of carbohydrates.But there are already many Internet sites with information and tables.Remember that having the basal well tight is very important also to be at night as stable as possible.There are many hours.I make dinner very very light and at least two-three hours before bed.My endocrine always insists a lot that the night is vital to be good of glycemia.

I love reading what you say because I have a friend who has been with diabetes since I was 5 years old, she never learned to count carbohydrates, she does everything by memory, more or less it is doing well, but I have not managed to convince her.

If I can help you in something, although I have started much later that you, or someone from the forum, do not hesitate to ask.And indeed it is never too late!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/14/2021 6:15 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you, I will undoubtedly ask you for advice.
You have started later but without a doubt in knowledge m you have advanced and much.

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/14/2021 11:56 p.m.

By the way
Do you know of a diabetological education here in Cadiz or Province please ...?
I need it even though online tb would be of great help.
If I do not answer, it is then horrors to find the thread, that I am for some things🙈

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/15/2021 11:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.