{'en': 'Has anyone appeared for diabetes following an operation?', 'es': '¿alguien le ha aparecido la diabetes a raíz de una operación?'} Image

Has anyone appeared for diabetes following an operation?

Ramón2's profile photo   12/13/2015 3:12 p.m.

I ask why my grandmother was a diabetic since the 40s and some years, as a result of removing her gallbladder or at least coincided.
My mother with 72 years started from a tumor in pituitary and two operations to remove it.

My father was diabetic but I don't remember that he had any reason for him to appear, so I think he is the only one who can come in a herediary way.

Greetings to all.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/13/2015 3:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't have anyone from the diabetic family.Aborted (proven) of 21-22 weeks.Until that time everything was going well in the analysis.After two months they diagnosed me that I had diabetes.
I have always said that it was due to the intervention and some doctor too, but of course it cannot be said that it was for that.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/13/2015 5:12 p.m.

Here there are many who relate it with a moment of stress for the body, call intervention, after an infection .... Go to know but that there are many people to which it coincides, among which I include myself.
I'm talking about type 1
According to my endocrine we have self -imunity and a trigger is needed so that it is triggered and that can be what I have mentioned before, infection, surgery, stress, but you can trigger any autoimmune disease, hypothyroidism, celiacy, arthritis .. not necessarily diabetes,What you know is that once you have an auto immune disease it is easier to have another: diabetes+very typical hypothyroidism and that if you have 2 it is easier to develop a third ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/13/2015 8:11 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hopefully the third will not arrive ...: -O

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/13/2015 8:44 p.m.

I don't know if it will be a coincidence but I had an appendicitis and in surgery they saw me a moon, they gathered me 2 months later to take it off and in the preoperative I was 174 on an empty stomach, to which they did not pay attention, but there probably alreadyI would have debuted.They confirmed it a short time later.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
12/14/2015 12:44 a.m.

Myself!!

It operates from a benign intrauterine polyp, fast, without complications and blah, blah, blah.
Doctors don't "get wet" but intervention I have a candidiasis.The candidiasis treated me because the diagnosis was fast but it seems that what really happened was a urine infection and I found out in the emergency room when he debuted with diabetes a month and peak later, when doing the ketosis test that gave more than positive.

From polyp to infection with candidas and finally both antibody out there multiplying, of all kinds that ended with the little that I had left of pancreas, which would surely have happened, but perhaps 5 years later because I was immunodepressed, I have birth leukopenia.

Of course, now I have a fantastic leukocyte count since I am diabetic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2016 2:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.