Hi, I'm going to the US

ivansuanez's profile photo   07/06/2014 11:49 a.m.

I would like, if someone could send me the format of the format they have to present at the airport, thank you very much

ivansuanez's profile photo
ivansuanez
07/06/2014 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @ivansuanez, the topic of traveling with diabetes we have dealt with several times, surely you will be interested in reading these threads with more information, includes formats to use and many tips!

Travel to the US - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
Good morning, I am an insulinopente diabetic, currently treated with insulin pump.In June I will travel to New York and the truth is a bit lid with him ...
Link
Tips for traveling with diabetes - experiences with diabetes ...
Traveling with diabetes is also, it is only necessary to plan the trip taking into account some particularities and follow some recommendations ...
Link
Travel in plane and well far - experiences with diabetes ...
Hello everyone, I just registered in this forum and scheme within a month I will make a trip to Punta Cana and it is the first time I travel since I have ...
Link
Travel with diabetes: the airport - Questions about diabetes ...
16 May 2014 ... What kind of permission do I need to travel with insulin and needles?(Use Novorapid and Levemir Flexpen), how much insulin should it take me?, ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/07/2014 10:52 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.