Measures Book

valky's profile photo   07/11/2014 8:04 a.m.

Only a curiosity question What do you do with old notebooks where we point to the measures?I am keeping them, do not ask me why, it is as if they were the papers of accounting that you have to save for a few years in case you ask you again hehe.But in the end I will never review those notebooks again if they are a year ago or even a few months.Well the first and the sheet of when they entered the debut, I keep the memory, but the others are about to throw them all, just have the current and the previous one in case the doctor asks me one day.

And since we are, and to get them?Do you always ask your doctor?Or you request them by mail to a company of these bayer or menarini type or ... I usually ask them to the doctor but now I am scarce and until the next visit I end, I do not know if in my health center the nurse me the nurse meI would give together with the strips.

valky's profile photo
valky
07/11/2014 8:04 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Hello Valky, the nurse can provide you with the notebook, also in the diabetes associations of your area, in some pharmacies as well.

A affectionate greeting

Ana Mari

Ana55Maria's profile photo
Ana55Maria
07/11/2014 8:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Valky !!
What I do with them, well I did, because when I changed endocrine I gave me a sheet so that I do the photocopies and that is what I have now, but I also throw them out because I always think that it is useless (AThe best thing I am wrong) but I have never needed the truth, and now that when I go the pump data turns to me less, because they do not even ask me, to see if I know and attach the format of the leaf, in caseIt helps you something, and so you don't have to ask for anyone's notebooks if you can manage this
Greetings

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
07/11/2014 9:04 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Uff !!I don't know what I have done but the PC and I was never too friends :))

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
07/11/2014 9:07 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Hehe, I see it, thanks it serves me.The truth was that I had not raised it that way, it always seems more comfortable to ask for the notebook.I have looked at my latest notebook that gave me the endocrine and that was from Menarini and that I like a lot, and disrupting on its website I have seen a downloadable PDF identical to the notebook, also to be printing.
I'm going to see me better :) Thank you very much!And yes, I think I will throw the old notes notebooks Link Style = "Max-Width: 300px;

valky's profile photo
valky
07/11/2014 9:18 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Do you see ??I would have liked to do it as a file, but there is no way:-& although at least it looks, hehe

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
07/11/2014 7:59 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Or you can lower the data to the PC (there are meters that allow you to transfer the data), or you pass them manually to an Excel, or you record them through the mobile with social diabetes type applications you are pointing them, it is more comfortable than wearing the libraries upand below.But if you want notebooks, the nurse you have or even gave me one in the trusted pharmacy.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2014 7:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.