New member of the club ...

Marco's profile photo   07/15/2014 2:46 a.m.

Hello friends, because nothing yesterday detected diabetes, and although it was not a surprise for me.My family is diabetic, that's why I understood that sooner or later it would be my turn.I am not obese I am 180 and weight like 95 or 100 kg, but if I usually eat everything.Is it difficult to get used to this?I feel very sad I want to get out of this and I need advice from people who know how to do it.I don't want to use dialisis ...

Marco's profile photo
Marco
07/15/2014 2:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, Marco.
In your case you already have a history, therefore I believe that this situation is not new for you.You will know well the behaviors, medication, etc., which supposes this new path.They just diagnoses you and I don't think it's time to think about things as negative as dialysis.It is normal that now it is difficult for you to accept the disease, in this first phase, it is usual and it has happened to us all.Try to lose some weight, because even if it is not too much, in my opinion you have a few kilos.Start your diet, the medication that doctors, exercise, etc. have given you, and you will see how you control your diabetes without problems and your mood will improve when you get those achievements.
A hug.,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/15/2014 4:11 a.m.

The most important thing for not having complications is to get good glucose control and have a glucosylated hemoglobin less than 7. So try to acquire it.In the forum you have a lot of information that will help you.
Much encouragement!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/15/2014 2:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, good night I am Jaume de Barcelona, ​​I have been for the forum for a while and it seems perfect for intercaning opinions and experiences.Today I wanted to comment and I have registered.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/15/2014 5:55 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Hello frames, we encourage and do not think about the ends .... a life with well -controlled diabetis has nothing to envy to the one you had until today, if you no longer deal with it in a short time.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/15/2014 6:01 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Good night Marco.Animalss your take care and you will see how it is not as terrible as it seems (and that it is recorded that whoever speaks to you has lived closely as the terrible thing it can be).Have a willingness that is the main thing.
Jaume Bona Nit.PLEASE FOR THE "LOOKING FOR SOMEONE OF ... EVENTS AND MEETINGS" AND LEAVE ME YOUThus, greeting you I encourage you to come to the remainder that we will do in the vicinity of Barna on October 25 Saturday (I will already put it in the forum).
Of course you can also come frame (this open for those who sign up).Kisses both !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/15/2014 10:01 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thank you all, because they detected it in my work, I am from Monterrey Mexico and I am 33 years old.In my work, medical exams are made 1 time, last year everything was fine, but they told me that I had very high sugar and had 99% of being diabetic for the background.They sent me to an external office, tomorrow I have my appointment to see if it is 100% or that 1%, the safest thing is to send me to work exams.Thanks to his comments I only look for a strength and gave me strength.I tell you.

Marco's profile photo
Marco
07/15/2014 10:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.