Chocolate cream

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   07/21/2014 7:07 a.m.

Hello!If you like chocolate half of what I like, this recipe will love it, it's delicious!

ingredients

1/3 cup of fructose powder
3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 cups of 1/4 skim milk
30 gr of chocolate without bitter sugar
2 spoons of sugarless butter
1/2 tablespoon of vanilla powder
Diabetic sugar-sweet chocolate

steps to follow

1. In a pan add the fructose, flour and cocoa, and mix everything carefully.

2. Next, add the cups of milk to the saucepan while stirring and that a somewhat thick dough is left.

3. We put the saucepan with the mixture over low heat until it is completely thick and bubble.

4. Once the mixture is thicker, we continue to remove the chocolate cream one more minute, then we remove it from the heat.

5. Once let's remove the pan, it will be time to add the 30 gr of chocolate (they have to add grated) vanilla and butter.Attention! Let's not forget to remove the mixture as we add ingredients so that it is very homogeneous.

6. To finish, once we have the mixture ready, we will distribute it to small individual dessert bags that we will cover with transparent film paper, to be able to leave it in the fridge and can cool.

Here you have it with photos and more details.

I hope you like it!:)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
07/21/2014 7:07 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Fructose and sucrose rise the same ... desserts can be done with sugar, and put fast insulin ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/21/2014 11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina, not everyone uses insulin, we try to avoid sugar just in case, thanks for the contribution!:)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
07/29/2014 3:22 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Fructose and sucrose rise blood glucose in the same way sugar, so it doesn't matter to you.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
07/29/2014 6:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I recommend you not use sugar or fructose.Never.
You have a fantastic substitute: molasses made of whole grains.
They are complex sugars, with a much lower glycemic level and a very slow rise in blood.

I only make desserts with rice molasses, but there are also barley or corn ....
And here I leave a post with desserts and breakfasts that are prepared with this criterion:

Link

(In the image, peach compote with chia seeds. A fantastic superimal to reduce blood sugar)

All the best!
Mercedes

Mercedesmorales's profile photo
Mercedesmorales
08/03/2014 4:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.