Are you interested in private insurance diabetes?

Remegc's profile photo   12/15/2015 8:11 p.m.

Hello!I'm going to tell you what happened to me today.I was interested in hiring medical insurance, specifically Sanitas.To my surprise, they call me today telling me that due to my pathology (diabetes) it is not possible to hire insurance.It does not seem logical

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
12/15/2015 8:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@REMEGC Unfortunately is nothing new, in fact, there has already been talk of Sanitas previously, check out the themes: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
12/15/2015 8:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Remegc that nobody deceives you, there is no medical insurance to cover us.
Unless you are from the entity before debuting, or you were with your parents and left independent.
It can only cover you completely if you are a MUFACE attended by private health, then they have to eat with potatoes and fuck talking in silver.
Here in my city there are no good hospitals of private health, there is one in Murcia only 50 km and it is not good, but they would swallow me.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 8:56 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In the US, private (good) insurance to diabetics covers everything, Dexcom included with a G5 transmitter every 3 months and sensors to use one each week without having to stretch.There if insurance offers them free, they throw it in the face.

Ok they are very expensive, but it covers all your needs and you choose what to spend your money, here it is removed the SS every month you want or not, and it gives you some shit services.They take away taxes of 2015 and give me media of 1990. Then I have to do overtime to pay the dexcom of my pocket while I look silly the deductions of the SS.I wish I lived in the US. I am sorry to say.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/15/2015 9:42 p.m.

And happy to have the opportunity to take overtime ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/15/2015 9:48 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Any normal medical insurance (which is not exclusive to diabetics) or will accept you with an exorbitant quota or directly reject you.This same week I have had the experience, as any sure, the automobile insurance knows now, they have signed up for the life insurance car, well I received a call from the car insurance offering life insurance.Personal questions how much I measure, weight and my profession, then some medical questions but at no time ask me if I have any chronic disease, the only specific thing was if I had gone to the doctor on some occasion as a result of the prostate.When he tells me to be processed and will send me the documentation, I tell him that I suffer diabetes, because I had to supervise an apartment that would call me and so it was, at 2 days they call me to tell me that instead of 8 euros/monthbeing diabetic were € 19/month.However, at work they give us the possibility of adhering to a policy of health insurance, even when you retire you can continue with the same and the same share, well in that if they asked the specific question and answer it, nobody called me, they did not increase the quota or anything at all.Insurance are designed for healthy people, not for us.So answering your question no, they are not interested in diabetics as customers.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/15/2015 9:53 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Arotorias I live in the US and although it is true that if you do not have a medical insurance you are completely screwed, if you have work in a more or less normal company, medical insurance is good and covers all that you say.I pay about $ 350 a month for the medical insurance of mine and my husband (my company pays the rest) and with that, the Dexcom covers (1 sensor a week as you say), the fungibles of the bomb, insulin andThe strips (I make about 10 measurements a day).So in that sense I think I'm better here.
I believe in universal public health, and I believe that Spanish health is still of great quality, but compared to other diseases/treatments (for example hepatitis c) to diabetics are all day racing the material and does not seem fair to meBecause as you say, we work and pay taxes.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/15/2015 10 p.m.

I also believe in universal public health.
But in my particular case I have bad luck and harms me ...

What envy you give me, I'm glad for you

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/15/2015 10:05 p.m.

Well, I believe that public health sinks.They have established me at most 6 controls a day and sometimes I do more.So many times I have to buy you you throw them ... Anyway

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
12/16/2015 12:49 a.m.

That has more to do with the health management of each community than with public health in general, each autonomous community is a world with respect to another, especially to which we are responsible, health.Diversity in brands and qualities.They have now informed me that the strips for the Lifescan glucometers no longer give them, that now they will deliver those of Bayer, because nothing another new glucometer.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/16/2015 11:39 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

In private health you have to go healthier than an apple, a period of lack, medicines that ruin, and at the time of truth, as you have a serious operation they send you to social security because it is where better machines have, apart from saving themThe operation.Unfortunately, many people do not only have a disease, we have several-I have another chronic neurological disease called tuberous sclerosis.I went for the deprived of that disease that I have, on top of the tile because I have no society, and bad experience, I went with a problem and went out with three because of excess medication-that which is the most prestigious private hospital in Madrid-In the end they take me in Social Security, at least I do not spend the money, the medication has not given me more problems and the machines are most advanced.Social security is the waiting lists.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/16/2015 9:40 p.m.

When I signed the apartment mortgage with enough "ties" to lower the differential and pay less fee, you already know cards, payroll, home insurance, pension, etc, etc, they offered me a life insurance and sent me a questionnaire home forreturn it filled.Among the questions came from chronic diabetes diseases 1-2 and I as a good SamaritanBanco Ethically is sure to be well seen by almost everyone;Well, that, they answered very kindly that there was no possibility of hiring life insurance, the truth is that I felt like a leper (with all the respects).Then they offered me to hire more safe with them (car, motorcycle etc.) Imagine where I sent the commercials of the entity that I am not going to quote because I think that in these issues they are all the same ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/17/2015 11:04 a.m.

I don't want to get the insurance for diabetes.I wanted to get it especially for the gynecologist ... but well ... when I need it, I will continue to go to mine private

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
12/17/2015 11:57 a.m.

sigsauer said:
when I signed the floor mortgage with enough "ties" to lower the differential and pay less quota, you know cards, payroll, home insurance, pension, etc, etc.They offered life insurance and sent me a questionnaire home to return it filled.Among the questions came from chronic diabetes diseases 1-2 and I as a good SamaritanBanco Ethically is sure to be well seen by almost everyone;Well, that, they answered very kindly that there was no possibility of hiring life insurance, the truth is that I felt like a leper (with all the respects).Then they offered me to hire more safe with them (car, motorcycle etc.) Imagine where I sent them to the commercials of the entity that I am not going to quote because I think that in these issues they are all the same ..

In addition, you cannot deceive them for your safety, if we put the case that you take some pills without them knowing, when sending you others for any other disease they may not be compatible, so either you accounts or exposed to take two classesof pills incompatible with the problems it can cause for health.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/18/2015 2:16 p.m.

Life insurance either ?????I am frost.

I have a private health insurance, but it was before having the disease.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/25/2015 12:45 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
life insurance nor ?????I am frost.

I have a private health insurance, but it was before having the disease.
Then I think it covers you without problems, if you get a disease when you are already insured you have to cover you perfectly, that's what insurance is.
I don't know life insurance.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/25/2015 2:05 p.m.

Yes, I know that, that now you have to cover me by noses.Anyway, at the time they are not interested, they will let me know in some way, they will stop applyThere came a time when they told him that no more

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/25/2015 2:44 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.