{'en': 'Vermou (vermouth/vermouth) or appetizer', 'es': 'Vermú (vermut/vermouth) o aperitivo'} Image

Vermou (vermouth/vermouth) or appetizer

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/21/2014 7:52 a.m.

I have a question, for example when I do the food (while I cook), I spoke something, or before the food on weekends I make the vermouth (olives, anchovies, some cheese, a beer without alcohol ...)

The right thing is to measure glucose before or after the vermou?

Maybe it is a silly question but recently I have diabetes and it is an issue that dances me.

Greetings and thanks.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2014 7:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well .. measure yourself before, put insulin according to hydrates and measure you two hours later in case you have to correct .., you have to control the glucose in the best posirable way, and the one that helps the most is the glucometer.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/21/2014 10:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I would measure myself before and if you are well I would notice not to eat barely hydrates in vermouth and put me insulin before eating.And if I am high, I put insulin before vermouth eating the hydrates that you want and then.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
07/22/2014 3:30 a.m.

Well, I take vermouth.Only half a glass and I have replaced the cans for healthier things such as cheese taquitos, of furtWith pepper, Esparagos with mayonnaise little, etc.I avoid olive and anchovies that rise a lot of tension (I am hypertensive).I also put small taquitos of bread (chopping the bar bread, not putting toasted).If the occasion is very special, I make "bagum" (crushing with the boneless minipimer olivas, a can of anchovies and a dash of olive oil).This compensates with less salt in food ...
Come on, I am doing well and I don't notice anything in my sugar (or in my weight ... that I keep going down and I have been 20 kilos less).My family has already become accustomed to my special vermouth and say they like more and all than those of fried potatoes, etc.
Kisses for all ...
PS: If anyone has more vermouth ideas than us from Eh !!See you soon.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/22/2014 6:32 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thank you very much for your advice!
Nina45, eat cans of sardinitas, mussels, shoes, razors, etc., ... isn't it advisable?I didn't know: o

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/22/2014 8:44 a.m.

Roger dear forgives for taking so long to answer (I'm hospitals).The cans in general contain a lot of salt with what if you are hypertensive like me, they do not suit much ... Exception are the Spanish and sardines and sardines.The latter (always in oil) are very healthy because you eat them with spine and there is where there is a greater concentration of calcium !!!(And it is blue fish with its omega 3 therefore they are recommended).Some cans in addition, have sauces of which we can rule out a certain sugar content.Therefore my advice (I am not an expert in matters) is to try to avoid them except for the healthiest and try to replace them with cheese, salty ham and more natural things (and without sauces unless you do them yourself with yogurt or yogurt or yogurt ormayonnaise and no sugar) and I don't tell you anything if you are "little hands" and do healthy cold canopes (spread and caviar cheese, fresh cheese of Burgos and smoked salmon ...).In the end if you make accounts you eat better (caviar, salmon, etc.) at the same price of cans (for example the beroberences are cariiisiiimooooss and we annoy them by making them their sauce).I do it like this, they hallucinate the visits with the Canapes, and in. What works for me!Everything is a matter of making desire and imagination !!!See you soon friend

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/26/2014 9:05 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.