Hi, I'm new and I am delighted to have found you !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/23/2014 3:48 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in the forum and searching the Internet about the needles for insulin feathers I have found you and I have become very happy.
I live Cerquita de Barcelona and I have read that you prepare a kdda with what is possible when the date approaches, you can have 1 more.
I have been type II diabetic for 5 years, but now since April TB Insulin Use, specifically "Levemir" and glycacida (the 3 things).
I have been hearing some issues and they are all very interesting.I hope to collaborate and help in everything I can, in the same way that I see that many issues will help me a lot since this is sometimes a complicated 0pelin, at least as it happens to me now at the beginning.

A kiss and we keep seeing here

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/23/2014 3:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/23/2014 4:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome to the forum! If I'm not mistaken, you mean the kedada that is organizing @nina45, I hope it takes soon and we all see each other!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/23/2014 4:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2014 2:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello handsome -All.I am hospital these days.They have operated to me. Colon Cancer March (incipient).It has been so in time that it is for laparoscopy and its recovery is being very good.Of course it has been a stick but seeing what is seen around us we consider ourselves lucky!
As for the remaining ... it is still standing.My last acquisition is that the director of the ambulatory of my people, which is my medical and husband of a typei diabetics.When I get a little, I promise to explain to everyone in the forum The Plan (which is mentally very elaborate -I have it complete in the coconut -).Well kisses ... I keep looking at temperatures and watching sera (I will also tell you about this that you ask me how to be a hospital and diabetic companion without the sugar-very easy sugar and take it the sea of ​​good ... everything is an organization-).Kisses to all and thousands of thanks to those you ask.MUACCCC !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/27/2014 9:50 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.