Homemade Cake

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   07/29/2014 3:33 p.m.

Hello!Today I leave you a classic that does not fail, the homemade cake, which we have adapted with natural sweetener and integral flour so that it is not a paste in anyone's diet.It is super rich, I hope you like it!

ingredients:

3 eggs
1 natural or lemon yogurt (denied, and without sugar)
Integral flour
20-25gr of Stevia powder (to taste, but be careful that he sweetens a lot!)
1 of yeast (gasifier)
butter
Soft, or sunflower olive oil
A lemon
A pinch of salt

steps to follow:

1. The first thing is to separate the brothers from the whites, since at the moment we will use the yolks.To do this, you can go on a whites in a glass, and so they don't bother you and keep them later (then we will use them).

2. In a bowl or the container that best goes, throws the yolks, and adds the yogurt.Now that you have the empty yogurt glass, we will use it to measure the rest of the ingredients, as your grandmother did when you were little!:)

3. Thus, we add a glass of oil (using the yogurt glass), the sweetener and a little lemon zest, and beat it well along with the yolks.

4. Now we add 3 flour glasses and yeast, and beat again until there are no lumps.

5. Do you remember the whites we have separated before?Báte them about to snow, and add them to the previous mixture, beat everything again (it is better if you bathe it with rods than with the electric blender).

6. We only have to throw the mixture in the mold that you like the most, and if it is necessary to put some butter in its surface so that we do not stick the cake.I always use silicone molds because they are wonderful, do not stick the dough and clean super good!

7. Bake for 30-40min, depending on your oven.To check what is done, clash a stick and if it comes out clean, you already have your cake ready.So that it does not go down, leave it inside the oven (with the oven off) for another ten minutitos, and voila!

And as always, I leave the recipe on the blog, with photo and more details:

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
07/29/2014 3:33 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.