Novel

monik80's profile photo   07/29/2014 9:26 p.m.

hello good,
I am Mónica, from Reus ... I have a small 3 -yearThat he has left stress or simply inheritance ... I noticed acetone's breath for several days, and I remember that my ex tbn smelled day if and day tbn and knew it was because something was not going well ...... he was a child who loved the sweets of course ... Well, it was to leave the hospital and a week or thus go to a bar to take something ... he will ask me for a juice and tell him that I could not drink and neither rechisted me, neither complained nor anything ... He began to entertain with something and is already ... the truth is that I have hallucinated with the reaction of the child, since now about ten months ago it happened, and when they offer himSomething asks if it carries sugar and if you answer that yes .. he answers that he cannot take it but keep his sister ... is incredible ...
Diabetes is a world, every day you learn something ... no day is the same ... I are days that a world is made to me, I have low, I have 34 years with two kids and have to hold on to prick your childThree years old, it makes me very hard, not being able to go to the bakery at any time and buy anything ... it is something strange ... but you have to take it that way because it is a good for him ...
Well ... greetings and if there was someone in the Tarragona area already knows that I am by Aki to help you in whatever I can.

monik80's profile photo
monik80
07/29/2014 9:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Monik, knowing how to calculate hydrates and fast doses, can eat everything.
What insulins do you use?Ask if you have doubts and infists a lot
.Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2014 9:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good, because I put insulin NPH and fast about half past eight in the morning when he gets up, then I put the quick snack, at eight I put Humalog and at the eleven of the night I put him to let him let him be ...I put so many because at school I leave you to eat and thus we avoid the midday puncture ... yes for now we have an endocrine, educator and dietitian quite good, every two or three months we have review with endocrine.

Thanksssssss

monik80's profile photo
monik80
07/30/2014 12:03 a.m.

@monik80 good to me came out with 5 years and it is true that my father took worse than me ... surely inherited from his father but it is also true that mood influences so that the sugar goes down or uploads ...
For the bakery and buns because now there are more things for us.But if not here in the photo they put recipes of very good sweets and without sugar so at least can eat some sweet ... and yet calculating the HDC and putting more quick insulin because it can eat more that if the bakery pastriesBuy is very complicated since the baker does not tell you the amounts that he puts to everything so is better in package or that you do it ... if you need anything do not hesitate to ask a kiss

otti's profile photo
otti
07/30/2014 9:18 a.m.

Hello Monik !! I have type I diabetes for fifteen years (I'm going to turn 36) and my daughter has just debuted with nine.That doubts that the genetic component has a great weight although they talk about environmental conditions, trigger factors such as stress, disease, viral processes ..... Diabetes is hard, every day as you say you learn something new, sometimes two plus two no twoThere are four, but as Regina told you counting rations and adjusting insulin you can eat everything. I just wanted to send you a message of encouragement and a strong hug.

beti's profile photo
beti
07/30/2014 11:13 a.m.

Monik, is that you have an insulin cocktail, pff

The most comfortable treatment for my daughter is Lalantus in the morning and humalog at meals.But it already has 26 and no problem.
Of course, my husband and I had a very bad time, because in addition, with the NPH, control was not easy.
Do not be distressed, that everything will go better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2014 3:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

proof

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/01/2014 4:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.