Dexcom G4 in the cloud.

BanHop's profile photo   07/30/2014 2:30 p.m.

Hello good.It turns out that I have a Dexcom G4 for recently and thinking a little it occurred to me that maybe there was some way for a mobile to read the transmitter data and save wearing the receiver.Well, I have not found anything.If anyone you find something you tell me.
However, I have found something else that may interest you.It turns out that there are people who have managed to connect a receiver to a mobile and this one who sends the data to any mobile or even a pebble clock.

You would have to be connected to a mobile all the time to send the data but for example for whom a child could know at all times what sugar your son has wherever or you can buy a melt put the receiver with the mobile and take thatIn a bag, bandit... While you comfortably see your sugar on another mobile or the Pebble watch.If you want more information, tell me.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/30/2014 2:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very interesting! Could you give more details?

fer's profile photo
fer
07/30/2014 2:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Link

There comes what needs to be done.I hope it serves you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/30/2014 5:35 p.m.

The web does not work.It would be fantastic!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/30/2014 6:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Arranged.I had a t.Anyway, my main idea was to save the receiver, but it seems that you can't.But something is something.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/30/2014 7 p.m.

To save steps, I put here the main requirements to assemble this system, it needs:

1- The Dexcom G4 receiver.

2- A mobile with Android system that supports otg (essential).

3- A special USB OTG cable that connects the mobile with the Dexcom receiver.

4- Wi-Fi connection

If someone dares to try it and can give their opinion, it will be more than welcome !!!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/31/2014 5:10 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I think I have an Otg cable in my house, if I find it, maybe I do it.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/31/2014 5:16 a.m.

Only for Android?

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
07/31/2014 5:43 a.m.

For 12 euros you have it on Amazon.

Banhop, if it works, for FA tell us, I am making a diabetes app (another one for the thousand that already exists) for Android and I would like to put some of the dexcom ....

tica's profile photo
tica
07/31/2014 6:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello, about 15 days ago I talked about this in the G4 post.Without a doubt, it is the future.
Being able to carry the clock with the level ... Of course, the price to be paid, for now, is the "revelry" of cables and devices ... on the one hand mobile, and receiver connected to the mobile, and also an eye with this boys, the G4 USB connector is quite fragile, you have to protect it and make sure it does not move.The Yankies have even curled some boxes in foam rubber.It is delicate, it is obviously not intended for that (any bad movement or tap, and you load the USB connector).

But the idea is perfect.Ideally, it will be that the G4 receptor itself transmitted to the Pebble for example, without all this party.

If someone is encouraging, very interesting, no doubt ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/31/2014 9:31 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.