The Prudencio Rosique School of Diabetes, created by Adirmu, starts tomorrow, with the celebration of the first of the Christmas program workshops for children with diabetes, brothers and friends.In this way, the little ones will learn how to live with diabetes, what they should eat and how to act in any problem.«Children overcome challenges every day.What we try is that they do not feel sick or different from their peers, ”said Adirmu president Asunción Sáez.

The program includes five workshops.Tomorrow 'Christmas in London' will take place, a bilingual course designed so that the little ones with diabetes know howThe security arc, put the insulin pump.The child should know how to explain in a country and a language that is not yours ».

The workshops continue on Tuesday 22 with 'Christmas story, I have my diabetes';on Wednesday 23 with 'I like to feed well';on Tuesday 29 with 'Las Raciones';and on Wednesday 30 with 'Christmas sweets'.

More than thirty children, from 3 years, have already registered in the Christmas program of the School, which will take place at the headquarters of Adirmu, at the New Condomina shopping center, at 5:30 p.m.Those interested can still sign up, calling the phones 665090457 and 868910290. The nutritionists, doctors and nurses of the association will be responsible for teaching the workshops, which are free.