Increases

AlbaR's profile photo   12/17/2015 12:14 p.m.

Hello everyone:
A few months ago I began to feel back pain and tiredness on the legs.
Normally these simptomas come to me when I have hyperglycemia.
I have already visited 2 or 3 doctors and none has explained me exactly if the pains are due not to my hyperglycemia and all have recommended me to take 1 mg of ibuprofen in the morning and another at night.
Does anyone else have these simptomas with hyperglycemia?(Tiredness in the legs and pain in the lumbar)
Is this normal to happen to me?
Thank you!

AlbaR's profile photo
AlbaR
12/17/2015 12:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well now that you say it ....... Just yesterday afternoon my daughter complained about her back and legs, until yesterday she had never noticed it, so I associated him with the cold he has;And after being all day with good controls for dinner, it rose almost to 300. The reason for 300 I don't know, I associate it with the nerves for the exam you were preparing for today.We will see how it goes today and if I relate it to high values ​​I tell you.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/17/2015 12:49 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you very much @rociollinares.
And it is possible that the climb to 300 is due to the nerves of the exam, since it usually happens to me very often having hyperglycemia in times of exams.;)

AlbaR's profile photo
AlbaR
12/17/2015 1:05 p.m.

I with the glucose in figures from 250 onwards I am numb my body and I feel as pain in the joints.If your pains are present only with hyper you know what the problem is.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2015 1:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.