Excellent post -sales service of Roche !!!!!

Monica_LTD's profile photo   12/17/2015 11:44 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I will tell you my experience with the post -sales service of the Roche insulin bomb that I use.

Yesterday 12/16/2015 at 8 a.m.The bomb began to whistle because the battery was exhausted, when this happens I do not wait for it to run out, change it directly.When I am going to unscrew the pump cap he had spoiled, I did not turn in any way, I tried a thousand ways and nothing.I call 24h assistance phone.From Roche and after waiting for almost 35 minutes (all the operators were busy) a lady, very kind.I explain the problem and tell me that it usually happens, that being a plastic cap can deform after use.He tells me that there is no problem, that they change my bomb, but that until Tuesday 22, at least, it will not come to me.They are at least 6 days, or 4 work.When I show my surprise, he tells me that they are not going to put an urgent messenger for this.Obviously this person is not guilty and I will not argue with her.

It seems outrageous to me that after the pasta than these people, or better gentuza, it is charging and after the commercial magnificent that initially serves you tells you that they usually respond to the incidents within a period of 24h, at most 48h, they come out withThey replenish the pump in 6 days.

Obviously I am not going to stay with crossed arms and, as in the end I have become Don Erre that erre, I will send complaints to everyone who is happening to me.

Fuck we are some mindundis and we are delivering the shopping of the store that are made before 5pm.The next day, do these gentlemen know what to prioritize?I do not care to have to spend a few days to bowling therapy, I have used it 35 years ... but if it is true that these changes cause an imbalance that I do not feel like suffering.

Anyway .... Thus works the people of Roche ... and if we talk about self -control strips we already get into another story worse than this ..... I'll tell you

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/17/2015 11:44 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Before putting my pump, my bolus calculator also spoiled.The lady who attended me after a half -hour interrogation told me they sent me a new one.The wait was a week and peak.The causes for which I stop working, no idea.Thanks to the endocrine I propose a glucose meter to pass.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/18/2015 12:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, the problem is generally the same, the same happened to me before yesterday.

That if I could get it to pressure with a clamp and very careful.I don't know if it will be your case or you can get it, I load at first and try to open it, the plastic key.Then go to the clamp method.
There was a plastichito that makes pressure that was broken.

It seems embarrassing that they have those waiting times, a failure of any kind in the machine can pass and go to Boli is crazy according to.

I hope you do well, and you will explain.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/18/2015 12:16 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @monica_ltd!That it takes care of the bomb ... you know that these days my daughter has also had problems with her freshly released bomb, however the Medtronic customer service responded phenomenal ... both telephone attention and replacement,since they sent us another new one before 48 hours ... this is very important, because of course you can return to the feathers, but it is a disorder and a series of adjustments that upset the values, the schedules, etc., so thatThe replacement of the pump should be done as soon as possible ... Agree that they are devices likely to fail and have damages, but the priority in their replacement and arrangement should be maximum.I hope the problem is solved very soon.You do very well in complaining, in the end they are our complaints, our requests, our demands, especially if they are common, which makes markets, companies and sometimes even governments rethink their actions and are forced to change them.A hug:)>-

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/18/2015 7:57 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.