{'en': 'Help: endocrine in Seville to put insulin bombs?', 'es': 'Ayuda: Endocrino en Sevilla que ponga bombas de insulina?'} Image

Help: endocrine in Seville to put insulin bombs?

anicordoba's profile photo   08/01/2014 7:45 a.m.

Hello chi@s.

My endocrine is in the Virgin of Rocío in Seville in the unit unit, I have changed 2 times from a doctor and I am worse.

My glycemic indices I am not able to control them in any way, I get up every morning with more than 200, this is the case since the last 2 years and doctors nothing at all, my hemo exceeds 8 and up to 9 and tells me the endoI am super !!!

I have proposing the bomb since then and tells me that it is counterproductive for me, that the bomb is not any panacea and he is the one who knows how it works, I have in my favor the nurses of the hospital who even spoke with him and my family doctorThat on a personal level he has called to colleagues to inform themselves where they can put it on me, the issue is that they put them there in the Virgen del Rocío but I do not want to make a child's mistake.

I am commercial and I travel continuously by car, I have nocturnal and daytime hypo and low -to -high passage without control.

Please someone from Seville who is treating him in the Virgen del Rocío and has a bomb, to tell me an endocrine in favor.

THANK YOU!

anicordoba's profile photo
anicordoba
08/01/2014 7:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Vya¡¡ There is no one in Seville: (((

anicordoba's profile photo
anicordoba
08/04/2014 5:31 a.m.

Hello, I am not from Seville, nor do I go to the Virgen del Rocío hospital, but I do use insulin bomb (and it cost me a lot to get it, so I will explain what you can do):
1) Change doctor (you will not lose anything, and if the flute sounds by chaUTE).
2) complaint to your last doctor (not you just changed).Put the VR patient complaint and in the Concierge of Health of Andalusia.Explain everything you said here.
3) changing, punctually (and for a short period of time) by C.A.(for example, Madrid, during vacation) and then return to your home in Andalusia, but now with the bomb (and that the VR is "Espabile").
4) Do the same as in 3) but with private health (prepare money because an insulin bomb costs more than 3000 euros).

Keep in mind that doctors are not the only ones who know how insulin bombs work.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/15/2018 6:46 p.m.

It seems to me that most people think that with the insulin pump the blood glucose controls will be improved, that is not so, the levels are controlled and knowing what the necessary insulin is eaten and calculating,Both basal and bolus.It seems to me that the first step for a better control, without much effort, isLa Panacea ....
If you get up every morning with 200, it is clear that it is basal, that is not going to fix the bomb better than your usual insulin of always ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
09/15/2018 9:34 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
It seems to me that most people think that with the insulin pump the blood glucose controls will be improved, that is not so, the levels are controlledLearning and knowing what you eat and calculating the necessary insulin, both basal and bolus.It seems to me that the first step for a better control, without much effort, isLa Panacea ....
If you get up every morning with 200, it is clear that it is not basal, that is not going to fix the bomb better than your slowly insulin ...

I agree 100%

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/16/2018 11:31 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Totally agree with @"erpla".There are people who believe that the pump solves all problems magically and as long as you do not know how to adjust and know your body you will not get good control.I see a MCG much more useful, that should finance it to everyone who asks for it.It is the best way to know your body and learn.For me the only advantage of the bombs against the bolis are the temporal basals that solve the phenomenon of dawn and help a lot for sport for the rapid adjustments that allow you, that with bolis it is impossible.Otherwise the same is achieved with Bolis.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/17/2018 10:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Indeed @yessica_a for the phenomenon of dawn is luxury and for sport as well.My mother, for example, is believed that the pump measures glucose and puts insulin, come on, an external pancreas.And I think there are many people who think like that .....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
09/17/2018 1:22 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Yes, many people think they put it on you and you are almost cured: -o

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/18/2018 5:58 p.m.

yesssica_a said:
totally agree with @"erpla".There are people who believe that the pump solves all problems magically and as long as you do not know how to adjust and know your body you will not get good control.I see a MCG much more useful, that should finance it to everyone who asks for it.It is the best way to know your body and learn.For me the only advantage of the bombs against the bolis are the temporal basals that solve the phenomenon of dawn and help a lot for sport for the rapid adjustments that allow you, that with bolis it is impossible.Otherwise the same is achieved with Bolis.

That is not so.There are quite more advantages, in addition to temporary basal, insulin pumps against pen therapy, such as a fundamental one that you will never do: the adjustment of the basal insulin by schedules, according to the real needs ofinsulin of each person (which are variable during the 24h. of the day in a person, as you know).It also achieves greater precision when administering insulin and provides in many occasions greater freedom of schedules.Of course, there is also the possibility of administering the different types of bowling depending on the different meals, their glycemic indices or the UGPs that provide the foods you eat (standard, dual or multious, square, super bowls ...);And more advantages, but these are the most important ... in short: a much greater sense of control of blood glucose is achieved, but that is not magical and demands high formation in diabetes and a very important knowledge of your own patterns andFrom yourself ... you also have to be willing to assume a series of greater loads that you directly put on your back by having a bomb treatment, that is also true ... My personal conclusion: for example I would not come back, orCrazy, feathers ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/18/2018 7:33 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"JPR" with the temporal basals, I also referred to putting several throughout the day.As I have never had a bomb I do not control the terms used.The rest that you say I agree that they are advantages whenever you know how to use it and know your body well.It is clear that it allows you many more adjustments than the bolis but since everything must be taken to take advantage of it and accept disadvantages.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/18/2018 11:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

For better or worse, what is clear is that the bomb is not for anyone.As you have said you have to have minimal knowledge about hydrates count, glycemic index, sport, insulins, resistance of our body etc, etc. And as an example the terms that @"jpr" its glymicic indices or the UGPs that provide the foods you eat (standard bowling, dual or multious, squares, super bowling ...) not counting the technological section of the pump thatI also understand that a minimum of training will have to be taken, so in this reasonable doubt the endocrin@ does not propose a pump for a patient without minimal because the investment and the results are not desired.-

My endocrine was last year in Germany (subsidized by whom ..? Laboratory, hospital, pocket ..?) Seeing the latest advances in bombs and mini digital bombs and always proposes to put it on because it says that I fulfill all the requirements, ofmoment, I am giving him long although one day I do not rule it out.- I agree with @"Yesssica_a" first they should finance an MCG (Dexcom or Guardian Connect) to know how our body reacts and then the bomb.
And if I said that they finance an MCG not the freestyle that although it is of great help cannot be compared and I say it because I have already been 3 days where my nurse in the hospital to explain how the blucon and myomiao work because the mothers andParents of the children of 18 who finance the free, want to "sleep peacefully."I have already told her that the next query I will start charging ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/19/2018 9:21 a.m.

Yes, first a reliable continuous meter.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2018 6:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The ideal is MCG and the bomb, the basal that you put 12 or 24 hours before, namely how physiologically is released, as interferes with fat before joining the bloodstream, in the best case if it were totally flat,Do we need the same basal insulin during all hours of the day?Why have to eat at a fixed hour?or have to eat forcedly to avoid a descent?What do you do with the basal that you have between 12 or 24 hours before in case of sports?Do you eat or tell him to stop for a while that are you going to burn glucose?

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
09/22/2018 1:15 p.m.

As for the comment of #Sigsauer totally agree, just add that there is a lot of endocrine that the main reason for not recommending a bomb is that you have no pajolera idea of ​​how it goes.It is always easier to say that something will not be doing well the patient

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
09/22/2018 5:13 p.m.

Hi Ani ... my endocrine is from Virgen del Rocío .... Although the bomb already brought it (I moved from Cádiz).The endocrine that takes me I like ... but of course, each one is going to tell you the fair how it is doing ..... controls a lot of bomb .... is Dra Guerrero .... In case it serves youHelp ..... Although I also know that you have to have a series of features to put you bomb .... insist!..... It helped me a lot to improve my controls.LUCK

Isacm's profile photo
Isacm
09/23/2018 10:50 a.m.

Why not test with a low carbohydrate diet?I have been super happy for a month.Neither hypos nor hyper.I had never been so good.There is a Facebook group called Diabetes low in hydrates.Register and you will tell me.
All the best.

patcrpt's profile photo
patcrpt
09/23/2018 1:29 p.m.

anicordoba said:
Hello chi@s.

My endocrine is in the Virgin of Rocío in Seville in the unit unit, I have changed 2 times from a doctor and I am worse.

My glycemic indices I am not able to control them in any way, I get up every morning with more than 200, this is the case since the last 2 years and doctors nothing at all, my hemo exceeds 8 and up to 9 and tells me the endoI am super !!!

I have proposing the bomb since then and tells me that it is counterproductive for me, that the bomb is not any panacea and he is the one who knows how it works, I have in my favor the nurses of the hospital who even spoke with him and my family doctorThat on a personal level he has called to colleagues to inform themselves where they can put it on me, the issue is that they put them there in the Virgen del Rocío but I do not want to make a child's mistake.

I am commercial and I travel continuously by car, I have nocturnal and daytime hypo and low -to -high passage without control.

Please someone from Seville who is treating him in the Virgen del Rocío and has a bomb, to tell me an endocrine in favor please!

THANK YOU!

Hi Ani .... those index are a barbarity ... They take me in the Valme and right now I am with the bowling recommender to put on the bomb ... but I do not know anyone who is in the Virgen del Rocío:(

maríajosé33's profile photo
maríajosé33
09/23/2018 3:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.