inflammation of follicles in the head

marycarmen's profile photo   08/24/2014 8:58 p.m.

Hello people ... I am new and I want to help my partner suffering from type 2 diabetes. Some follicles are inflamed in the head and get out of them.Are few, especially at the hair base ... What remedies should you use?What antibiotic?ointments?thank you...

marycarmen's profile photo
marycarmen
08/24/2014 8:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Marycarmen,
What you have to do is go to the doctor before self -medicating.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/25/2014 6:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Can this really be related to diabetes?What a rare thing.I had never heard it.I think this is a dermatologist's work.As Intruda says to the doctor running.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/28/2014 6:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @MaryCarmen, I couldn't tell you much either, I have no references that this issue is related to diabetes, or type 1, or type 2 ... I agree with @intrusa and @quim, it is best to go to the doctor.

Although it would be very interesting that you clarify later whether or not it was related to diabetes, ok?!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
08/28/2014 7:44 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.