Beautiful bread filled with chocolate cream

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   08/30/2014 3:21 p.m.

Hello!I leave you a bread stuffed with chocolate cream, without sugar and with whole wheat flour, which in addition to being rich is super beautiful, star -shaped, yes, remember to eat it in the morning and take into account the contribution of hydrates;)

I hope you like it!

Ingredients:

450gr of integral or cornmeal
10gr of grain stevia
2 teaspoons of yeast (gasifier)
30gr of molten butter
200ml of skim milk
2 egg yolks (we will save the whites for the end)
A pinch of salt
Filling chocolate cream

Steps to follow:

1. We mix all the ingredients in a bowl (except the chocolate cream, which is for the filling), and we knead for about 10min until a very homogeneous dough is left.

2. With the dough, we make a ball, we spread a little oil and let it stand 2h, so that it increases its volume, covered with a plastic.

3. Now we divide the dough ball that we have in 4 equal parts, and make 4 balls, one with each piece.

4. We knead each ball to leave the dough very flat, and with a round dish as a guide we cut them in the form of circles.You will see that surely you are left over every time you cut, so you can do like me and take advantage of it to make another layer (with what now instead of 4 layers I have 5, thanks to the "remains" that have been left over eachonce the dough cut).

5. Now it's time to mount the bread!We take one of the circles, and we spread a layer of sugar -free chocolate cream.If you do not find in stores (Nocilla or Nutella has to be, but without sugar), you can see here how to do it yourself.It's about making floors, alternating a layer of dough with a layer of chocolate cream, until we put the last layer, without cream on top.Leave a centimeter without cream on the edges, so that it does not come out when we bake.

6. To make the shape of the bread, which will look like a little star, we put a glass in the center, and carefully cut 16 radios.You can start with 4 and then cut in half of the cuts you have made.

7. Now we are going to do the form.We are going to take two little pieces, one with each hand, and we will roll up inwards, together.Press a little with your fingers at the end of all the edges so that they stick well.

8. We repeat with the rest of pieces, and voila!

9. We let stand with a trap on about 20min, we will smear the egg whites and bake for 15-20min to 180º (the churros that you see next to the bread are pieces that were left over and with which we play a little to take advantage of the dough: P).

Let it rest for a little while, and you will have it!

Here you can see how finished, and photos of the process step by step:
Link

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
08/30/2014 3:21 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

How beautiful it is and how good it should be!Although it has enough hydrates I will try to do it one day and we will put extra insulin hehe
Thanks for sharing the recipe
Greetings.

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
09/01/2014 7:47 a.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.