Please help!I'm in France ...

anarome's profile photo   09/10/2014 5:41 p.m.

Hello

I have several problems:

I wish you could help me because I just debuted and I have no idea of ​​anything and pàra more complication in France, all in French ...

1st. The strips cost me a paste. In the hospital they gave me a big star glucometer and the strips cost me like € 38 on the Internet in the more pharmacy. Do you know how can I save? Where can I buy them?or change glucometer.

On the other hand, I just came to live in France and debuted here ... although I am from Madrid, since my boy is French and came to live with him, and as I was no longer needed by my medical insurance, triumph, triumphtotal!!!

A question, in Spain the doctor makes recipes to diabetics and leave much cheaper?

If you could give me info about an association in Spain Tel etc ... I am very green and I do not control the French.

To top it up if in three months I do not return to Spain, it is supposed to lose my social security, for having gone abroad, do you know any of that?Because now if you go out they take it away ... thank you very much !!!!!

And just debuted in August on vacation and in July I was discharged from autonomous because I came to live in France, and of course now without being able to work or collect low :( I don't know what to do ... Thank you thank you !!!

Ann

Odryan@hotmail.com

anarome's profile photo
anarome
09/10/2014 5:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here they give us the strips and everything that is needed for social security. Only a small percentage is paid.I imagine that in France it will be the same, if you register there.
Anyway, you still have the one here.
I guess you can register in France, in a social security like the one here..Llams to the embassy to inform you ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/10/2014 6:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.