Diabetes and cancer

piguma's profile photo   12/26/2015 12:26 a.m.

Hello everyone.

I do not know if I have correctly placed the subject, if not sure that the administrators do well.I wanted to ask if any of you have gone through something like that and how the two diseases are combined.I have already passed once through the operating room and soon I fear that I will have to pass again due to an infection that has emerged after the first operation.Apart from what I get out of the diabetes I have terror to the infections to which we are the diabetics after a surgical intervention and despite the means that were put to avoid it, in the end I took infection.

Thank you so much.

piguma's profile photo
piguma
12/26/2015 12:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Doctors will take care of everything. With infections, more insulin is usually needed, but antibiotics cure them.
Get well soon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/26/2015 7:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @piguma !!First, send you all the strength of the world and a lot of encouragement.Secondly, and in addition to the above by @regina regarding the increase in insulin according to glycemia and Quebte antibiotics, I recommend that you ensure a good contribution of vitamins, especially those involved in the prevention and treatment processes of infections: C, all of Group B and very, especially vitamin D. This last is being studied for years for its relationship with D 1 and D 2, in addition to other autoimmune diseases and some types of cancer, and frequently found deficiencies in analytics.Make sure a good contribution.To the extent possible, try to adjust glycemia, this is also important to minimize the risk of infection.Surely everything goes well.A big hug>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/26/2015 11:22 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.