Cooking recipes for diabetics

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/07/2015 9:29 a.m.

Be careful with the supposed recipes suitable for diabetics!The Sucralin company of Sucralose ( Link markets sweetenings suitable for diabetics.But in recent months there have been several cases of hyperglycemia in the hospitals of Vallés Occidental after having tried those recipes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/07/2015 9:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I sincerely hurt my eyes when always seeing these kinds of things.
Nougat, supposedly jams for diabetics that look at the nutritional information and see k have greater singing or equal hydrates than supposedly normal.(Few jams are really what they say, the only k I found is the hero diet K does not put any diabetics).
Esk sincerely I am thinking of making formal kijas about

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/07/2015 10:35 a.m.

Well, I'm with you about complaining ... how little we can eat that at least it is safe ...
Although also should take into account the reaction of the consumer itself because it is good ink (especially type II) that there are those who are "light" there is an authentic binge!No no Y.Noo ... a portion if (with less undercar is supposed) but not an entire tablet ...
There I leave it ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
01/09/2015 7:33 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Type 1 can eat exactly the same as someone without diabetes, the only difference is that we have to inject insulin.We are not allergic to sugar or sweets, nothing happens to eat nougat or whatever whenever you put the insulin that your body requires.The shit with the "Diabetic products", which are eaten by those who manufacture them.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/09/2015 10:27 a.m.

I use light things because at night if I sulked a lot of insulin I make initial hypers and subsequent hypos.Using Light I click a little less.
But there I remember in my debut a Mrs. Type 2 by my side with a horse hyper telling the nurse that she had breakfast toast with jam for diabetics :)) :)) and k those Christmas had only eaten nougat and things for diabetics .... the nurse flipping ...
Esk hurts many people ... we (type1) we contain hydrates and we are aware of what k there.But type two consume these things without knowing the consequences.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/10/2015 11:10 p.m.

Roar, I think the same as you.In addition, sweeteners do not feel good :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/12/2015 2:51 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I bother to always have to make the same clarification when I don't even like sweets:-D:-D but it seems that people have drilled the brain with the idea of ​​"if you are diabetic x meals are totallyprohibited "... it's falseoooooooo !!!

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/12/2015 11:05 a.m.

Since we have ultra -granted insulin (Humalog, Novorapid, Apidra) the insulin peak adapts perfectly to the peak of many desserts with sugar.So you can eat without problems whenever the dose to hydrates rations adapts.Of course it is better not to abuse not to gain weight ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/12/2015 10:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.