Winter.Where to click more quickly?Through the stockings?

valky's profile photo   01/11/2015 7:17 p.m.

Hello, I have a question that I do not know if you will have already commented, and now in winter we fill ourselves with layers of clothes for the cold, and look for a hole to prick the insulin in public is increasingly complicated.I mean for example in a restaurant, or at work, so as not to waste time sometimes to go to the bathroom and there are few people around.: P In summer if you go with pants you climbed the shirt a little and click on the tripita, or if I had a dress because my skirt rose a little and punctured me in my leg, but now in winter it is more complicated hehe.My doubt about all is when I go with a dress and wear stockings, and I have once punctured my leg through the stockings, if I do badSee that I do not do it with leggins or very dense stockings, but with normal socks that especially at the top are more stretched, sometimes it is welcomed as squares where the skin looks better and zas there goes the needle.What do you think?

valky's profile photo
valky
01/11/2015 7:17 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I have come to go through the jeans, that with a new needle.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2015 10:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, I don't think there is any problem, my daughter sometimes does it with fine clothes ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/12/2015 2:49 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Bufff ... what you say ... never in my 23 years of evolution, I have punctured over nothing, I have done it as it should be done ... I do not think it is very hygienic to do it as you say... But come on, that's a personal opinion ...
If I have to lift 4 layers, I get them up, and if I have to go to the bathroom, I'm leaving ... Of course I don't have hobbies in case there are people in front ... My illness is first.Whoever likes it, and who is not, not to look ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/12/2015 10:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I have also punctured through a fine average, never through any other clothes, just stockings.But it happens to me as I intruders in front of whoever wants to look and who not tapes my eyes I consider that this is the same that he is cold and a pill is taken, because my medicine ispunctured and is already.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/12/2015 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I used bolis, I always click on me ... and I haven't died:
What could seriously harm you would be to omit your insulin dose, not the one that injected yourself above the jeans, as we have done many ;-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/12/2015 11:03 a.m.

It won't be hygienic maybe, well I've ever got out of my mud before clicking ha ha ha.Hygienic?Well that of alcohol I do not do it in life at all, it will be very bad perhaps and it will not be to set an example either, but alcohol to dry out the skin is great.When I do an analysis on my fingers I use my mouth to clean JA, ha, the saliva is curative, well I do not eat garlic either, ha ha ha.It is like that and I will not give an example, and it will not be hygienic but in my 30 years of evolution, less in the first months, I always do it the same, ha ha ha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/12/2015 11:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes, I have also done it a few times through the stockings.And to suck your finger too, that most of the time !!: D

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
01/12/2015 2:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

jconegar said:
won't be hygienic maybe, well I've ever got out of my mud before clicking me ha ha ha.Hygienic?Well that of alcohol I do not do it in life at all, it will be very bad perhaps and it will not be to set an example either, but alcohol to dry out the skin is great.When I do an analysis on my fingers I use my mouth to clean JA, ha, the saliva is curative, well I do not eat garlic either, ha ha ha.It is like that and I will not give an example, and it will not be hygienic but in my 30 years of evolution, less in the first months, I always do it the same, ha ha ha.

I have simply given my opinion ... And as much as you say, it is not hygienic, and as you say, the droplet, I also suck my finger, like everyone or most.
Everyone who does what he wants or see better, nothing more.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/12/2015 3:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

It is clear that it is not the best way to do things ... but diabetes wears much and, in my opinion, you cannot do everything perfectly throughout life, hence we do things that, although little they areHygienic, they are within the acceptable.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/12/2015 7:49 p.m.

I also suck my finger: P And the day a nurse saw me, he hit me a 3 pairs anger, but I still suck it hehe in terms of insulin, on top of the jeans I have never done it, but now I've beenHalf density stockings when I go with the motorcycle and that is that at work I am so far from the bathFrom insulin, a droplet of blood has ever left: -s and then I stained the average.But well, thanks for your comments.

valky's profile photo
valky
01/12/2015 7:52 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

HiI know many people with diabetes so I am a bit unique in my environment and I don't know how other diabetics act.Another thing is the click in public I personally do not something, not as shame is that there are people who just see a needle already get bad, for example my boyfriend is that he looks them on the side does not like anything then I don't wantForcing him to see if he is going to get bad, I also prefer to save the drink of seeing how people look straight when they see you with some needles and a device they are not used to seeing, I mean people who do not know anything,Because friends and family are already accustomed.Jijii jijii also also say that on Friday they give me the bomb ....;)

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
01/12/2015 10:47 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.