Mobile application

el_bardomero's profile photo   12/30/2015 11:40 a.m.

I leave this mobile application of Google Play (I don't know if someone will have it already), but I use it next to the glucometer. It is very complete, I leave the link in case you want to take a look:
Link

el_bardomero's profile photo
el_bardomero
12/30/2015 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use another, that is doing very well, with challenges and fights.It is called MySugr Diabetes, also from Google Play.

Antoniora's profile photo
Antoniora
01/06/2016 1:22 a.m.

The best are undoubtedly social diabetes and mysugr.And not only the best, but above all the most reliable, than in a management app this must be taken into account.They are validated by European health administrations such as Medical Device.Keep in mind that an app can recommend bolus ... give you a food list with your HC ... calculations of stockings and glycosylated estimates ... and how has you done that?with what rigor?Where did you get the information to prepare those calculations or tables?I would certainly not trust any.We talk about controlling diabetes.Another more inconsequential app one would not matter, but with diabetes it is not played.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/08/2016 9:20 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello, I use one in the MV to count hydrates, it is not entirely exact but when I am away from home and I cannot weigh it, it is very helpful.It is called Foodmeter, the free version does not help much, I paid € 3 and the truth is that I use it a lot, there are all the food.

Mag's profile photo
Mag
01/08/2016 9:58 a.m.

Yes. Food to put is recommended and reliable, although it only serves to look at food.Many prepared meals are missing, but it is fine and is very intuitive.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/08/2016 10:04 a.m.

I use an application made by the educators, doctors and nurses of my hospital, very simple and lithade (due to lack of budget) but that fulfills its function and with food search engine ... Onhealth Diabetes !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/08/2016 3:08 p.m.

On Health Diabetes is also reliable.It falls short in benefits, but it is reliable.What I am going to is that many people are installing diabetes apps made by unknown people without any control or validation.And some of them even to control free freestyle, which is also quite dangerous.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/08/2016 6:52 p.m.

In the case of free freestyle is there any app that is reliable?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/09/2016 4:29 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, the two that are in the Google Play Glimp and Liapp with an Android phone that has NFC until the official ABBOTT LibreLink application comes out.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/10/2016 6:51 p.m.

@Sigsauer Thank you, they would leave me to try in the hospital and I hadn't looked much.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/10/2016 10:58 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater The official mobile application of Abbott (LibreLink) must already be in use but only in Sweden, they will be testing and perfecting it and then they will launch it for the rest of the countries I imagine ..

When they let you try it, your feelings tell us ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/10/2016 11:41 p.m.

Looking this app my ends, which gives you nutritional values ​​of food not only HC, it also allows you to scan bar codes.
He has prepared meals too, but be careful with this topic because no program, absolutely none knows who has made food.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2016 1:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.