The good things in the forum

nina45's profile photo   09/16/2014 12:25 p.m.

Hello everyone.Tell you that one day "fell" on this page (like everyone else), without knowing very well if it would help me or not.The truth is that experience about diabetes if I had but I lacked knowledge about it (things had changed a lot since my mother's death -Diabetica-).What I liked the most was to meet people (outside the family that we are a Monton) that was diabetic like me ... and what I expected to make friends!

But guys ... there is one that has a stolen heart: I speak of Alex Abelenda de Cambre (Coruña).This child who begins his school age is sadly celebrated in the press and television for having a diabetes of difficult control. For which he needs continuous surveillance and an ATS in the school (which is denied the Xunta and the Ministry of Education)....

But Alex is a lucky boy because he has the greatest cats that I have seen in me. Yageva life ... some parents willing to fight for the life and well -being of his son at all costs and with all the legal weapons to hisScope ... They are riding a diabetic association and using how much resource there is within reach.

Conversing with Alex's mother, the issue that my parents (like Galician good) emigrated to Venezuela.There my mother was a cook of the Spanish embassy in that country.The theme of the kitchen came out and of course ... we have been cooking generations for diabetics.I asked me for recipes ...

I want to start my recipes that will happen to you all in the kitchen section of this forum, normal like everyone's ones, using that if truquitos to make them healthier using vegetables, but camouflating them as much as possible so that your children (especially"My Alex" and those of you to whom the plant does not go, you can eat them with greater satisfaction ...

I begin with my homemade yogurts (type desserts), but without sugar.You will love and you will no longer go to the Super not to be for raw material hahaha.I dedicate it to "my child" and the brave fighters of their potatoes ... if they do not pamper him in Ningguns part that at least here knows that he has his friends that we love him and we care about him !!!

Take advantage of all e bicos!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 12:25 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Everyone can put the things that are filled with the forum (in which it is useful).Hugs my "sweet friends."Muac !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 1:22 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Hi Nina45 thanks for being there in these complicated moments for you, as you say you are once a sun, from here we have to thank all those who care about the subject and try to put yourself in the situation even if it is not yourProblem, in the forums thank you for encouraging us, listening to us, we will continue fighting poque we understand that only we-I refer to all-power and we must change this. We will be in contact a greeting. Feliz day and better night.

alex's profile photo
alex
09/16/2014 6:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks to you for serving as an example, you are a model parents !!! ... admirable !!! .... I have only wantedWell (and all who read us).Thousands of kisses and strength for you and hugs to me.I hope to be able to give them in person in a not too distant time ... for me to go to Galicia is always to return to peace, to rest, to the home ... and to the coruña, the land of my uncles where I played as a child ...I let you invade the morriña ... bicos and open

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 6:52 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Certainly, those of us who know Nina know about their difficult family circumstances at this time.Therefore, that you are there, trying to serve others, putting your grain of sand to make life more pleasant to all, it is something exceptional that honors you.Congratulations and forward with that mood that so much envy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2014 4:53 a.m.

Dear Miguel, thanks for your words (inside and outside the forum), for your animals, for listening to me ... I am missing words for so much thanks!But we must recognize that you are not "impartial" hahaha because you and I love each other already ... hahaha.
Look ... what can be done ... And I think more productive try to help others to read a heart magazine or be in the hospital throwing from hairs.That is unhealthy for my diabetes (and I "mimo" what I can) and totally unproductive.Also here, it chasted you with you who in addition to your (many) dares is always a pleasure.And if that serves Alex and the rest ... Oleee Oleee.
By the way, to see if you manage to put Whats App (ask the youngest of the house they understand).We have made a great group and I miss you in the (sniff sniff).It is also going to upload a lot because in two days we carry we are continuously jokes (with things outside diabetes such as soccer, jokes, jokes, etc ... and what comes out ... fashion stores, news inThe cinema, etc).Each one tells what he is doing and how the day is going ... We are waiting for you ...
You just have to write to me an email (you already have it) and say Nick, real name, age and place of origin (let's go from you already have everything!).
Haleee ... you see the family can give the family and download the application (you will see that it is very easy).
Many kisses.I love you (Casted that they hit the two hahaha).Hugs.Until prompt !!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/17/2014 5:55 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

For me, the best of the forum are all of you and you, it really is worth the effort to keep it going only for this.;)

In addition, what is learned about diabetes is incredible, and the fact of being able to share experiences, ask other people in the same situation, etc ...

Anyway, for everyone: thanks, thanks, thanks !!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
09/18/2014 7:23 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Fer for the effort ... a lot curd.Thanks and many kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/18/2014 11:32 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello, we are all here for a little while before we go to bed that will start for us the week the truth that we have to ratify everything you say in the forum even if we do not eat together or use parties .... We would say that it is like aSmall distance at a distance where each one contributes everything that carries inside and the amount of things and situations that you read that the doctors do not explain and well of the recipes is great, we need easy and good recipes so Nina45 to write asA crazy;): x;): x: x that we have two beasts who want to try new things good just thanks for being there we are a little exhausted, kisses to everyone, happy day and better night

alex's profile photo
alex
09/19/2014 3:11 p.m.

I will continue at a loose rhythm but sure hahaha.Many kiss, forces and dosses.Requequemuac!And good benefit !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/19/2014 5:49 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.