Total stress

ivy2727's profile photo   02/01/2015 10:03 a.m.

Hello, I'm new here.I would like to know if the values ​​have ever been outsourced by you without having a specific reason ... I have always solved my diabetes well but I have been horrible for a few months ... when I try to get it down and vice versa.Any advice?
PS: You just wanted to know your life as diabetics you had such an experience, thank you.:)

ivy2727's profile photo
ivy2727
02/01/2015 10:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Will you have some lipodystrophy that is making it difficult for you to insulin?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2015 3:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

When I used the continuous meter I despaired me because I was up to me all day, putting me more insulin and as soon as I wanted to exercise or go for a walk I was going down suddenly and it cost me a lot to climb.And then again raised.

Come on, many days the line marked all the time out of the right range and other days was perfect, making a routine life but not being able to, always as the same, I do the same and I click the same.But glycemia do what they want.

Come on, I would tell you that what happens to you is quite normal.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/01/2015 6:23 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thanks Regina but I already checked it and it is not about that.
I honestly do not know what to do, I have 4 years and something like that had never happened to me, I escape the control of diabetes and, to all this it is possible to add that I am very afraid of hypoglycemia from some fatal experiences in the past.I am creating a great impediment to normal life and stress and I don't know what to do, I will try to take it more calmly, thanks anyway Sherpa14.

ivy2727's profile photo
ivy2727
02/01/2015 9:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Maybe it is good for you to take something for anxiety, because tranquility is also good for controls.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2015 10:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I confirm! Anxiety affects glucose controls, either because it makes us calculate something different, either, because it directly affects insulin absorption (adrenaline blocks its absorption, etc ...).

fer's profile photo
fer
02/03/2015 5:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.