{'en': 'Tired of what is said of us.', 'es': 'Cansado de lo que se dice de nosotros.'} Image

Tired of what is said of us.

pabloj2000's profile photo   02/01/2015 2:57 p.m.

Yes, I'm tired.You can only hear nonsense, and to hear that, it would be better if nothing was said.

Quality journalism?They must be joking ...

The other day, on the Galician radio, they talked about school diabetic children, and the announcer said authentic barbarities every time he spoke ... that if he gave them hyperglycemia it was dangerous ... that if when they gave them a hypoglycemia they had to inject themInsulin ... that when the mother said that before a hypoglycemia you had to give them sugar, juice, etc., and the announcer, surprised, asked: "I thought they could not take sugar, which is what causes that?"

Really, a meaningless conversation.Honestly, if you are not going to speak with property, you better not talk about the subject and point, because to hear all this ... whoever listens will continue to think that "sugar kills the diabetic" and "that leaves home with the injection setAnd ready "(referring to children).

I think that to talk about diabetes, if you inform yourself 10 minutes before about the basic concepts, you could talk without saying nonsense, but not even those 10 minutes are taken.

Today I read the press (the voice of Galicia) and I am on the last page with this:

"Sick of hypoglycemia," take!

I understand that the dog warns him of hypoglycemia ... and says he was in critical values ​​and "gets insulin"?(and quote it textually).

And on the subject itself ... well, better turn off and let's go (and the patient seems to carry an insulin pump installed) ... that doctors say they do not separate from the dog ... come now, in thetimes that run and with the continuous monitoring we have, that a doctor dares to say this and not offer real solutions ...

Of course, shower with the dog, you go with a motorcycle with the dog, to work, by plane, to the meetings, to the purchase to the supermarket ...

Have you really told this man that with a device could sleep peacefully?

Because surely, between what they charge for the training (this training is popular, and cheap I do not believe) and the maintenance of the dog, the cost would be similar.

From the Lord who trains the dogs I say nothing, it is your business, but gentlemen ... dedicate a full page (the back cover, nothing less) to continuous monitoring, explaining what it is, how it works, its advantages and disadvantages (the cost, neither more nor less), and stop saying, first nonsense ... and then, advertise something extremely striking and ridiculous today.

Why don't they make articles about mobile phones 10 years ago or about "telegrams"?

Why not an article about "Fax"?

That said, I get out of these things ... what dark interests will there be so that people do not know, do not know ...

But if you have to give us bulls, football and Sevillians ... Well come, take, you don't think about ...

And above, to say nonsense about our disease.

Greetings.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
02/01/2015 2:57 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

To me the dogs worries me.A dog sleeps like any living being;It will not be awake all night detecting hypoglycemia.

And yes, journalists should prepare better before speaking, since they can misinform and cause a lot of damage.

Anyway, we have a lot to do and achieve.I am already forming that endocrinologists and diabetological educators pay attention to glycemia variations with continuous glucose monitors, and stop treating many patients who are precisely very patients.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2015 3:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.