Homemade yogurts

nina45's profile photo   09/16/2014 12:56 p.m.

Hello.As I tell you in the "Diabetes" section at the entrance "the good things of the forum" go to give you some of my recipes.Patience I am hospital ... (I will go little by little)
With love to my Alex ...
My yogurts are the desserts of the milkmaid but without sugar ...
I tell you the base later you add what you like ...
A liter of brand milk (Buenecilla).I use the Celtic (to make homeland) semi-niced without lactose (the more skimmed the more liquid the yogurt is).I insist that the milk must be warm or does not come out (immersing the finger that does not burn (50 degrees or so ... if you spend it hot to let temper).
Remove from heat and add two whole yogurts without sugar (I put the bifidus of the day).I add four tablespoons of skimmed milk powder (they provide extra proteins that regenerate the skin - like me. Marido - and makes them more soft and creamy) and saccharin (or stevia) to taste (I try it with a spoon).Crush with the minipimer.
This is the base ... The seven cups of the yogurtra (uncovered) are filled and plugs between 8 and 10 hours (I put it at night).In the morning let cool and the fridge 4 or 5 hours.
Extras:
OF COOKIES MARIA.- I use the sugar or the integrals (which relieve the absorption of the sugar).I put8 cookies (for seven cups of the yogurtra).Trituro with minipimer and cast the liquid in the boats.
WITH CHOCOLATE.- I add to the mixture 7 tablespoons of cola zero tail (I use the brand of Mercadona).Crush and distribute.
With nuts.- The same base but putting them hazelnuts (you can put oat flakes of those who love Mimbek unfortunate in Mercadona)
Of jam.- I put two tablespoons of jug-free jam (homemade or bought) to each glass.On top of the liquid and that's it!
You can use to make reusable glass yogurt boats.If you do not have yogurtra, you can preheat the oven at 50 degrees.Turn off, put the yogurts and leave all night.You can also do them on the heat of radiators in winter.
They are helping my husband out of this.I advise them are healthy and nutritious.Nice reporting (Bon Profit!)
I hope you contemplate me if you like them!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 12:56 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Some images of how they are (these are from Cookie Maria)

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 1 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Forget about telling you that coffee is also very good.If decaffeinated with seven tablespoons of soluble decaffle coffee dessert.If you do them with coffee coffee then, according to how strong you do.Petonets

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 1:06 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

This is chocolate (with cao zero tail).It has chocolate gustillo mmmm ... you can put some more tail cao if you like it sweeter ... I make them light light at all ...
Obviously you can also do them without being lights (with sugar in the mixture instead of saccharin and a teaspoon of dessert -or two -to the bottom of Nutella..o lights with saccharin and semis of milk, but putting Nutella -evidently with Nutella are moregood than with cao-).
Or mixed, that is, from Cookie Maria and Cola Cao Zero ... (For my taste they are already a bit too much but the children will love ... and remember that it has only a maria cookie and a teaspoon of Coo Zero tail... something totally allowed !!!).

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 5:37 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Look ... these are mixed from Cafe Cafe (life oroley coffee maker) with Maria Mmmm cookie.I have made them so combined because they are richer and the thick cookie (and compensates) the coffee fluid.Great and a healthy and rich breakfast and think that it is a coffee with milk with a cookie Maria per glass.I would not hurt us or poison !!!Ha ha ha.
Encourage them to try them to love!If the yogurter is broken and I have to return to the yogurt of the Super gives me something!Ha ha ha.AAAAH and do not fat because I with them as less than other things ... and I am losing weight !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/17/2014 4:26 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Excellent.THANK YOU!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2014 2:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, and thanks for accepting me in the forum.

When diabetes appears, there are many changes that suffer from it must start:/, especially as far as food is concerned ... There are many limitations.And when the patient is sweet, this can be a real headache.

Luckily, yogurt is still part of the approved menu;), and as we turn years, we need calcium and vitamin D: D, which are found in this basic and so easy to prepare food.But, of course, meeting some conditions, and one of them is to avoid industrial yogurt, so I have become an expert in preparing homemade yogurt.

@nina45, it is great as you prepare them, with Stevia, I do them without any sugar, I had not occurred to me to use a sweetener or stevia, and the variety of flavors you prepare, is excellent, to get to the work.

I am new with a yogurter, I got mine at Link I have the leogree, easy to use and get 6 large portions in each batch, I can even prepare Greek yogurt, andI bought it at a good price.

The only paste is that I must place an alarm on my mobile, because it is not programmable, but it is not a serious problem, especially because I prepared them in the oven of my kitchen, I left them all night and had to place the alarm,as in the yogurtra.

It is very comfortable, I do not have to be aware of the temperature or anything, so after I take them to the refri and are perfect for the snack of the day, although I have not tried the extras you say, but they seem like a great option to change a littleThe taste, without any damage ... and with the weight loss, eating delicious yogurt without regrets, I write down b).

Mary77's profile photo
Mary77
08/29/2020 2:13 a.m.

@nina45 I have tried your recipe for yogurts with Maria cookies and are delicious.Thank you so much!

Mary77's profile photo
Mary77
08/29/2020 1:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.