My case with the bomb - Welcome suggestions

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/21/2014 2:17 p.m.

If you think I am putting my doubts at the same time to write.

I have been having a year and a half with the bomb.
I started because my hands arranged me and I went to ask for it after 30 years with diabetes and glucosiladas from 7.5 to 9. That disappeared as soon as they use it in the first 15 days.Since then I have glycos between 6 and 6.5

How use it:
Use 17mm olicuous because the 8mm rectum was going immediately 12h.The truth that the depth of the catheter and the needle is not regulated.With pen use 8mm and I think I am short.
As I am a man in my legs I have no fat and it hurts a lot to nail anything.I have not tried the arms but I see it cumbersome and arriented by the theme of pulls there is no man who uses legs or arms.

Any man who uses legs and arms?

Despite having your hands well, I started feeling diabetes much more by lowering the glucosiladas.Discomforts that have risen, now needles are stuck when I have cold instead of feeling cold.I feel how the arterial tension rises to the minimum of climbing the glycemia above 130.

Anyway, I don't feel comfortable as I felt before, that is, before my hands burned.
I feel almost good in 90-100 Normoglycemia, having 65 or having 150 is overwhelming.The rubbing of the clothes bothers me, the cold too and the heat also I mean that nothing is fine.

I have 2 problems in addition to the inconvenience.

17mm cateters do not last for 36 hours.The right side of the belly does not absorb and the left if?
And the main one from the beginning ... and that caused my diabetes ... impossible to regulate stress ... The oscillations of blood glucose are brutal.If I take antiansiolitics I do not get out of bed and if I do not take them I have come to have the basal to 160%.

Any suggestion to analyze the skin or cateters?

I do not spend any physical energy, all mental energy and stress.

I don't know what to do with stress, worsened for having sleep apnea.The apneas coincide with the greatest insulin resistance and that with the pump is saved.But the next day depending on the excitation that I have not to fall asleep or that I know, the blood glucose leaves or comes to me.No day is the same as another. Almost as nothing to have normoglycemia.(I do not spend physical energy and I have adrenaline so to see who eats)
Sometimes marking temporary basal of 120% makes the difference, which is impossible with bowling because you enter bolus/hypo/rebound.

Anyway, this is very difficult, I already work or consider it as I am but life makes me uphill.
So when I see motivation videos of people who use pen, of people with glycosiladPrinciple, it gives me hypo/rebound use the method that uses) I don't know if I am one of those who don't know how to do anything.

In short summary of my life and the use of the pump.
Thank you very much for reading me.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2014 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you tried to go to the psychologist?Or psychiatrist, there are many anxiolytics, unfortunately I have had to take and are those who left me crap and with those who were fine.I don't think it's the place where to put medication brands ... now I am with antidepressants, I had always been reluctant to take them, but my life was changed to Mejer ...

And you are right stress more diabetes a shit!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/21/2014 6:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

The psychiatrist ... The thing is going long ... I think I have more anxiety to leave antidepressants ... His would be to take something strong strong against anxiety... besides they don't want to give me benzo for sleep apnea... I already know the terrifying monkey to get hooked to trankimacin ... although I have not tried more types of benzo except the valium when I am already bursting...

DiabetesForo
09/25/2014 2:14 p.m.

Water, I don't know if those symptoms will be neuropathy, but improves with good control. If with the pump you get that control, I will improve, but it is slow ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/26/2014 2:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What is the thing between neuropathy and fibromyalgia.But I believe that polyneuropathy.I do not know if it is significant that the points that most attack me in addition to my legs are the knees and elbows, in fact I have wounds that I do to relieve.

DiabetesForo
09/26/2014 6:12 p.m.

Tica said:
Have you tried to go to the psychologist?Or psychiatrist, there are many anxiolytics, unfortunately I have had to take and are those who left me crap and with those who were fine.I don't think it's the place where to put medication brands ... now I am with antidepressants, I had always been reluctant to take them, but my life was changed to Mejer ...

And you are right stress plus diabetes a shit!

How long do you have been with the ethical benzos?Which do you take?Continuous use leaves you with more anxiety than at first.Anxiety rises blood glucose and blood glucose rises anxiety with what always bad matter.

In my case, I think it is Endogena.I already had it before being diabetic.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2014 3:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.