Decompensation - Type 2

ElCentenillo's profile photo   01/11/2016 10:40 a.m.

Hello, I'm new here.

I have suffered DM type 2 for more than ten years.Night and metformin/sitagliptin use.

For ten days I have suffered strong low back pain, I have had to stop exercising (walks) and I am in added treatment with a pregabaline and cortiocoid via systemic.

Obviously glycemia has been decompensated: I have begun to use fast insulin and have increased the dose of Lantus;I do not manage to control basal blood glucose and during the days I give high figures both pre and postpandracial.I have increased 5 U .U) and novorapid use 5-5-5;At least I have gone from mgr the blood glucose of, but I do not arrive at & lt;150.

I follow my doctor's advice and my question, if there are DM experts in the forum, is it right, can I do something else?

The pain continues, does not improve.

ElCentenillo's profile photo
ElCentenillo
01/11/2016 10:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @elCentenillo forum here you will find many type 2 diabetics, I hope you share your experiences.

On what you ask, apart from raising medication or looking for an alternative exercise, I can't think of many more, perhaps a stricter diet?

Let's see what other forgings think.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/11/2016 3:19 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.