Type 1 diabetics in GH

mimbek's profile photo   09/23/2014 7:15 a.m.

The truth is that I do not like sweet especially, but I get the obsolete idea that "diabetics do not have to try the sweets" :-(

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/29/2014 12:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
Sell ​​nocilla without sugar !!!!
By itself I didn't know Jijiji

Vera30's profile photo
Vera30
09/29/2014 3:09 p.m.

I also didn't know that a type 1 diabetic had entered GH's house !!

Vera30's profile photo
Vera30
09/29/2014 3:10 p.m.

Give me signs of how it is and as it is called that it disgusts that type of programs and I will see the right and necessary to see how that bad example of diabetic behaves

Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2014 4:47 p.m.

I have to say that the other day I was watching GH time live, while they were in the house speaking without doing much, and I heard how one of the companions asked him: Have you punctured yourself?And she replied that yes and also, she was showing her insulin bolis.I have also heard that some colleagues ask if they can eat according to what type of food and that if it has "measured."I do not know how many glucose controls will be done up to date but, in general, they worry a lot about her and does not seem so "uncontrolled."
@joseludi is called Shaima (or something like that) and is the Muslim girl, is 19 or 20 years old.

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
09/29/2014 4:54 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Nor do we vain to crush the girl, each one does what he thinks he has to do and each diabetes is different, for example every day I eat my 3 ounces of chocolate after eating and that I do not miss !!
When I go out, anything can fall, a hamburger with its fried potatoes, pizza, or a potato table and if I go to a birthday I take my piece of cake as it is sent and ... or quite the opposite or only one HC, Siromilloto song
And I have a 5.6 hemo so I don't think such bad ... and yet if they saw me in a little screw, maybe they would think the same about me ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/29/2014 5:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I am one of those who think that you can eat everything calculating insulin, in fact I do not deprive me of anything.I thought about her when I was just a couple of days in the house, and what I saw did not seem to me to give a good image (I saw her passage with the subject).But well, maybe it was ... the first impression and I'm wrong.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/29/2014 5:36 p.m.

I also like everything, for that for insulin.I am also not sweet to the Nutella that you commented hahaha).
I don't see the program, but what you have said here gave me a bad impression what he said about the cocacola with sugar that was only bad for the liver ... fabric.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
09/29/2014 7:15 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

The bad will be to solve Ramadan's hypos ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2014 7:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ayayay do not touch, regina, the religious theme ...

javigm's profile photo
javigm
09/29/2014 7:57 p.m.

They will have a gluttony as in Spain the sick are the Fridays of Lent, Je je ... !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/29/2014 7:57 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I understand that fasting is fulfilled as long as it is healthy.

javigm's profile photo
javigm
09/29/2014 7:59 p.m.

Now, if you get into GH, the thing doesn't fit me.Or yes !!Everything blows it (with forgive)

javigm's profile photo
javigm
09/29/2014 8:02 p.m.

By the way, Nocilla consumers wanted to raise the following ..

javigm's profile photo
javigm
09/29/2014 8:13 p.m.

I see Big Brother and I have not seen anything that refers to the contestant's diabetes.

Dinde puncts in the Confe ???.I see her eat everything and drink everything at least what is seen in the images ...

Regarding the nocilla, many years ago I ate two slices of bread with nocilla and put the sugar in 4 grams since then I have not tried it again.
I do not like normal cakes and almost the calls without sugar, I try not to try them, but the salty like the worms, the potatoes and the nuts make me crazy and there if it costs me more to control me ... hehe

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
09/30/2014 7:26 a.m.

Well, I propose a thing for those who have plug.That you think they propose to the Abott and Dexcom's to facilitate their continuing meters to GH's diabetics, to advertise, and so people would know him, they would be good for them and to us because it could be seen that with a meterof that type the control is better and to see if it sneaks and finances the SS.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/01/2014 6:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.