A help with psychology

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   01/11/2016 1:35 p.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica I agree with @kraken regarding the gift of the painless prick.I think that what he would be wrong was that he puts his illness herself.Diabetes is a disease that already takes away a lot of time and energy and in general, when we interact with other people we want to disconnect from it and not to remind us of all the time we have diabetes.To me if any relative or friend asks me or they do some allusion to my diabetes without me getting the subject often feeling me badly,
The theme of the bomb, because it is very personal, keep in mind that it means carrying a device attached to the body 24 hours a day, to me personally it has given me a lot of quality of life, but I also tell you that I understand that there are people who whoprefer to continue with the bolis, it is a very personal decision ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/12/2016 12:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Inday said:
@con_q_de_quimica I agree with @kraken regarding the gift of the indolate puncture.I think that what he would be wrong was that he puts his illness herself.Diabetes is a disease that already takes away a lot of time and energy and in general, when we interact with other people we want to disconnect from it and not to remind us of all the time we have diabetes.To me if any relative or friend asks me or they do some allusion to my diabetes without me getting the subject often feeling me badly,
The theme of the bomb, because it is very personal, keep in mind that it means carrying a device attached to the body 24 hours a day, to me personally it has given me a lot of quality of life, but I also tell you that I understand that there are people who whoprefer to continue with the bolis, it is a very personal decision ...

Thank you for your answer! I insist that what worries me is not to put it on or not, but that I have it as a taboo that you do not want to talk about, here you have explained the reasons of yes or not the bombWith total normality ... I am not talking about diabetes all the time, it is more, it is I who tells him that having the dexcom on as long as he does not whistle ...
The theme "Diabetes" usually takes it directly or indirectly, as he complained about the amount of punctures that he supposes per day, I thought (erroneously) that this would be made more bearable, I have not prevented diabetes to it, but that I haveSeen the opportunity to "solve" a problem he said.Saving the huge distances, if I complain again and again that my phone is going wrong and a loved one gives me a new one .... I shouldn't feel offended, right?
According to what you tell me, in what I have not fallen is that although for me the prick is an instrument to facilitate things, for her it is a symbol more that she has diabetes.As recommended by @monica_LTD what I will do will be from diabetes in general, and just do or say something when she requests it explicitly.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/12/2016 1:09 a.m.

ainhoa said:
I understand you very well, @con_q_de_quimica.I recognize in my daughter many of your girlfriend's reactions.I think that sometimes we grat them too much with the subject and we do not realize how much we get to saturate them, so delivery we are looking for ways to help them and avoid all the damage we can ... They also feel bad to see usAlways worry and pending, they know that it is because we want them, but that does not stop annoying them, because we make them more aware of how vulnerable they seem to us ... and of course we are the ones who are the closest they are always of Ell@S, so they will download all that accumulated bad bag that comments @monica_ltd against us.Then they will see us sad and feel fatal.But after all, we all do the best we can, them and us, and we all know it.Encourage and go ahead;)

I am with you in many things, except in the vulnerable, it is not at all.Even if it's a bit of the subject, I ask you another question: when I met her and had a considerable descent (30 mg/dl) or directly (low), I worried a lot and made me nervous, which sat badly ...Since I checked that they manage the sea of ​​good, she spends a little more about the subject (I just ask her: do I bring you something?), And that also feels bad because "I worried me more before."What I do?It's like when they tell you about "Do you like how this clothes are left?"What do you say what you say, are you going to shit it equally?: p

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/12/2016 1:20 a.m.

Women are like this :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/12/2016 3:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning, @con_q_de_quimica, with respect to your question about a low of 30 or less, I think that as you say what you say and do what you do is going to be bouncing (I already tell you that with my daughter it also happens to me) do what whatThat your heart and common sense dictates to you, which will surely be very worried, help you take glucose or juice and have the glucagon well closed just in case.And if you feel bad that we are going to do... ;;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/12/2016 7:53 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@Con_q_de_quimica I totally subscribe what @anaisabel says and the answer that you yourself totally successful ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2016 6:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.