Pump information

Ali923's profile photo   01/12/2016 10:10 p.m.

Wave sweets foros!I have gone to the doctor and took a long time decompensated and M has revived the bomb.I would like to know what as maintenance is how you tubed that waiting for the social and or or so for the private

Ali923's profile photo
Ali923
01/12/2016 10:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Ali923 !!I am glad that your doctor has recommended the bomb, my daughter has been made a month and a half ago, not because I had bad control, but because we insist for a long time to consider it "suitable for bomb", since we knewthat this system makes more flexible and makes many aspects of diabetes more.The time that can pass until they put it I imagine that it is variable according to the hospital ... In our case they proposed it to us in June, and we begin the process of training and learning in November.Throughout this process we had several sessions, seven or eight I think they have been, to review with the educators a few concepts that we should already have clear (hydrates counting, insulin sensitivity factor, insulin ratios-carbon hydroly...).After the first sessions they already gave us the bomb and a meter that connects with it, and we had an essay to take it a couple of days with physiological serum and handle it.The following week he has already scheduled the bomb according to his pattern and his individual factors and already began to take it seriously.From there we had more sessions to continue learning, sports issues, problems that may arise, adjustments, options that offer etc.I do not know if in all the places the training process is so intensive, but the truth is that it seemed great because it is very important to learn to handle it well to be able to take out the whole possible game, which is a lot, and know how to faceto new and different problems than with the bolis, which there are also.The cost, if it is through Social Security is nothing, nor are the consumables you need (cateters, reservoirs etc.) pay the maintenance, it does not suppose the pump since the pump is in guarantee and the commercial house has care service has.For the private, it can of course be acquired, but it costs a pasture and it would also have to pay the consumables ... if the doctor has already recommended, you will not need to acquire it on your own.Until they put it on you, if you finally remain interested, read a lot so that everything sounds to you and it is easier for you ... I encourage and ask everything you want.In this forum you learn a lot, and there are also very useful pages such as clinidiabet.com/es/infodiabetes/bombas/

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/13/2016 12:54 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@ahinoa Thank you very much for the information is that it is a difficult decision but if it is going well .. and never kita?Not to shower or sleep?

Ali923's profile photo
Ali923
01/13/2016 9:33 a.m.

Helloaa !!!!I have been a bomb since July 2015, diabetic 29 years, 5 years raising me and I wish I would have made the decision before.

Both at the daily level and when I do sports it is wonderThe bomb that reduces the basal and I don't need to take anything for the walk.When I do sports then the same but with more serious reductions.That I cold and I know that when it happens to me, the glucose raises me because the basal increases.I always carry the insulin on top, I never forgot, it has happened to me several times that because I do not carry it I have not pecking something in a bar, for that I am very serious.Insulin calculation is much more precise since you can put microunities.

The most complicated pump and my most annoyed me was the good calculation of the basal, several days doing the same, eating the same food compositions, to verify the controls and others.But the main thing in the bomb is to wear good basal to be happy with her.It delayed hours of meals and dinner to see how glucose behaved if it went up or down with what I was carrying insulin, but well that happens soon, I now carry 4 different basal.I also had the Holy Noses to go cruise a week after wearing her hahaha, do not see that I overwhelmed, imagine on a free buffet cruise and meals prepared in the restaurant, impossibleI was running and going to the gym on the cruise.Well to top it off, the pump battery without telephone contact with the outside, a payment Internet that was fatal, hahaha, but everything was solved with the help of a partner and the laboratory.

In my hospital that is neither small nor the city was 7 months to put it on since my ending went down and no other endo wanted to put it until one who already had experience and had put in another hospital it was decided, but it would have been for thisThey would have put it before.The endocrine doctor writes a report for the head of the endos, and if they want it, it is passed to the hospital supplies and in a couple of days if you want everyone, you have it already, as long as the laboratory has merchandise.If they are delayed they are bureaucratic procedures.

But as the companion has told you the greatest delay you can have is for the training to receive, I at first thought it would not be necessary, but it is.

The pump can cost you from € 4,500 to € 5000, but the consumables about € 240 per month, I did not even ask me and less paying the Dexcom.

I encourage you to put it on and have patience at the beginning.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/13/2016 10:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I admire you !!!!I dream of the bomb for my daughter in a few years, but I do not think we are able to master the subject as you do, I see it super complicated.
Congratulations, for your effort, to those who have it now and a lot of those you start with her !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/13/2016 10:21 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi @Ali923!I encourage you to investigate, do you do well and encourage.If you adapt to her and take advantage of her, it is very good and has many advantages.There are those who find it complicated to have it connected to the body.It is not the case of my daughter, who takes her with pleasure.The bomb is not a pacemaker hehehe you can take it away if you need it, to shower, to go to the pool etc, although you have to take into account that disconnection time during which you are without insulin.During the formation they explain this very well, for short disconnections it is not necessary to do anything, and from a certain time it is necessary to put a bolus (insulin) prior to the disconnection, or even if it is going to be quite a while to use the bolis ...To sleep if you have to take it, she takes care that while you sleep in your body, there is still insulin continuously, because it will no longer miss slow insulin, which will not have a deposit of the throwing.It is small and very comfortable to carry, there is also a lot of truquillos and accessories so that it does not bother you to wear it and if you do not want it is not seen.(My daughter doesn't care to be seen hehehe, it's more, she always takes her visible).You will see that there are many companions here who are delighted with her and take a huge game to play sports even high level.A hug ;;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/13/2016 10:21 a.m.

DT 3

@rociolinares clear that you will master it !!!Without any problem !!!!!!!
Of complicated nothing, it is getting used.I also don't care if it looks, I don't take it in beach or pool, it's aquatic, and I don't like to disconnect, never, hahaha.In the same gym and I can assure you that between the dexcom and the bomb is a show, when I do competitions the bomb always looks hahaha, I love that people ask me and depending on the tone they do and if they go with evil or notI came to say nonsense, as I once told one that was an MP3 with a fiber optic connection and music was heard inside the body.
There are no people who wear watches of € 1000 and are presuming?or diamond pendants?Well, I carry a € 4500 bomb and who you don't like not to look at it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/13/2016 10:40 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thank you all and does not bother to sleep?It seems complicated and have the fingers click more times?

Ali923's profile photo
Ali923
01/13/2016 7:24 p.m.

Ali923 said:
Thank you all and does not bother to sleep?It seems complicated and you have to puncture the fingers more times?

According to say (I don't have) is easier to get used to sleeping with her than it seems.As for clicking more times if you have to do it more times a day.The ideal is to have a system like free freestyle or a DEXCOM although there are bombs such as the MEDRORONIC 640G that carries its own continuous measurement system

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/13/2016 8:18 p.m.

I have taken it since April 2015. I cost me a lot to decide (the story is similar to that of Jconegar).And also "I hope I would have put it before."Among the ignorance, fears not to be able, to depend on a "device" etc etc. I was delaying it.Like everything in this life has very good things and some less (the least).Of course, everyone who is determined to improve his diabetes and his quality of life would encourage him.Improvements in everything, I do not find out that I carry it and since I put it on, I have a unleashed Lantus box.It does not limit you at all to go to the beach, the mountain or any sport you practice, it is more facilitates life much more.But all this supposes at the beginning a greater effort and dedication.Come on, I am another one who sees only advantages in the ISCI.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/13/2016 10:06 p.m.

@ Ali923, to sleep with the bomb, I see in my daughter and read on others, each one looks for its morning and gets used quickly.My daughter is held with her pajamas and fixes very well.Managing it is not especially complicated, in fact I think it is designed thinking that its handling is easy.At first it is familiar with new concepts.If it is true that to take advantage of it, you have to understand very well how a series of things work, but this ends up being something very positive, because you may have to refresh concepts that you thought you dominated and it turns out that they have changed over time and needed to update.
Many knowledge, which already makes you improving your control.The glycemia, I do not know how many come so far ... In my opinion it is essential to make many, both with bolis and with a bomb, to adjust your guideline, to verify that it is correct, to detect variations and be able, to correct soon, to detect hypoglycemia, to do sports safely, etc. etc... in the end many, but this is so, and glucose measurements are the cornerstone of diabetes control... That is why the companions suggest that you can complement the pump with a continuous monitor.The Medtronic's, as @joseludi says, is prepared to be used with a very cool one, but as well as the bomb if it is subsidized by social security, if you want to get the meter you will have to release the fly: -s ... I doI could do it, but the crisis... The crisis ... [-o <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/14/2016 12:15 a.m.

DT 3

I carry the animas that connects with the Dexcom G4 and I avoid carrying the Dexcom receiver.
To sleep you don't really find out with the click always hold the pajama pants.I only use Rijonera or sports belt of different types for when I train by bike and I take the opportunity to put gels and others.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/14/2016 12:58 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

And how much would the cost of the MCG be?

Ali923's profile photo
Ali923
01/14/2016 9:46 a.m.

Maria is taken at the Hospital of La Ribera de Alzira, but I understand that the bombs are put in the faith of Valencia, do anyone know what model they put?I also ask the subject to his endo on the next visit, and to see what he says.Although I suppose that for the little time it has been, age, hormonal change, ..... it will tell us that we wait for ourselves.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/14/2016 10:19 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Ali923 said:
and how much would the cost of the MCG?

Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/14/2016 2:26 p.m.

The best arthory prices comparative you are a crack

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/15/2016 1:01 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.